Author Topic: W: Star Wars Starships H:$  (Read 5267 times)

Offline Petru5

• Keeping eastern KC an UWZ!!!
    • Conn-Man Games blog
W: Star Wars Starships H:$
« on: March 11, 2009, 12:14:25 PM »
Hey all,

I was wondering if you had any of the Star Wars Starships hanging around, wondering if they'll ever hit the table.  I'm wanting to finish putting together enough ships to run virtually any space combat game using Full Thrust rules and find myself lacking in (mainly) capital ships.  I can make my own, but the Star Wars line is pre-painted and already built!

I'm looking for the following:

Super Star Destroyer Executor (x1)
Mon Calamari Star Defender Viscount (x1)
Mon Calamari Cruiser Home One (x2)
Mon Calamari MC80 (x2)
Republic Assult Ship (x2)
Republic Cruiser (x2)
Wild Karrde (x1)
Utapaun P-38 Starfighter (x4)
Banking Clan Frigate (x2)
Invisible Hand (x2)
Trade Federation Droid Control Ship (x2)
CloakShape Fighter (x1)
Droid Tri-Fighter (x3)
Vulture Droid Starfighter (x4)
Vulture Droid Starfighter Advanced (x4)

I could feasibly trade some WZ stuff, but I'd prefer to pay $$$, which is even better in most cases!  I also have some starships that I'd be willing to trade, as I don't see myself using them for Full Thrust or Silent Death.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 12:45:49 PM by Petru5 »
"Game over, man! Game over!"
-Private Hudson

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: W: Star Wars Starships H:$
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009, 05:42:55 PM »
Just contacted my guy. Will let you know what he says
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Petru5

• Conn-Man Games blog
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2009, 05:26:31 AM »
Hal, you need a more Italian sounding name.  When you leave cryptic replies like "Just contacted my guy. Will let you know what he says", I get Brando's Godfather voice stuck in my head and have mental images of a gaming Mafia. 

Wow, that could be a relatively funny comic strip!  "Yeah, I'm part of GM...Gamer's Mafia!" says the guy as he pulls his fingers into a machine gun pose and screams  "Rat-a-tat-tat!"
-Private Hudson

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 05:56:04 PM »
My guy wants to know what game system. I am assuming that this is the Star Wars ship combat but lemme know so he can make a connection for ya
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 06:27:08 PM »
Hal, you need a more Italian sounding name.  When you leave cryptic replies like "Just contacted my guy. Will let you know what he says", I get Brando's Godfather voice stuck in my head and have mental images of a gaming Mafia. 

Wow, that could be a relatively funny comic strip!  "Yeah, I'm part of GM...Gamer's Mafia!" says the guy as he pulls his fingers into a machine gun pose and screams  "Rat-a-tat-tat!"

You hasslin' Topkick?  ARE YOU HASSLIN' TOPKICK? Eh?  You 'tink I don't know what it means when youse start asking about his guy?  You gonna rat top out to the feds?  I don't friggin' think so.  You and Louie Two-Times here is gonna take a walk to clear the air.  You sit in front, geddit?
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Petru5

• Conn-Man Games blog
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 08:52:29 PM »
My guy wants to know what game system. I am assuming that this is the Star Wars ship combat but lemme know so he can make a connection for ya

Yes, they are from the Star Wars Starship Battles game.  I am using them for Full Thrust. 

As a side note, it seems like your guy plays several space combat games.  I'd also be interested to know if he has any other ship mini lines available, what in particular and how much.

TK, you the man (even if Veez is the Little Steven to your Boss)!

For those of you who may have thought that was a strange comment, Little Steven is a member of Bruce Springsteen's E Street Band.  He also played in The Sopranos TV show.
-Private Hudson

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »
Those weren't selling too well but he has 1 Invisible Hand and will ask the locals and post your list on a player group board. I'll forward him your email

Offline Petru5

• Conn-Man Games blog
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »
Cool!  Thanks!  The Invisible Hand is a pretty ship.
-Private Hudson

Offline Melanieshaman

« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 08:05:21 AM »

You hasslin' Topkick?  ARE YOU HASSLIN' TOPKICK? Eh?  You 'tink I don't know what it means when youse start asking about his guy?  You gonna rat top out to the feds?  I don't friggin' think so.  You and Louie Two-Times here is gonna take a walk to clear the air.  You sit in front, geddit?

LMAO too funny

I was thinking Vinnie BOOM-Bots (or whatever- i know i heard that somwhere but heck if i know where) lol

Mel