Author Topic: Forward/Backward  (Read 10242 times)

Offline Gallagher_Standard_Barer

Re: Forward/Backward
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2006, 11:38:50 AM »
Normally single crewed vehicles move and shoot as a single action, at what point during that action is not explicitly defined by the rule book, so each gaming group has had to decide for themselves.  I've heard of groups playing that you can shoot at any point during your move, and others who said only at the start or only at the end.

No, the rules clearly state that a vehicle can make only one turn per move action.  The angle of that turn depends on the type of vehicle.

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2006, 12:11:44 PM »
yes
no
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2006, 01:18:54 PM »
Normally single crewed vehicles move and shoot as a single action, at what point during that action is not explicitly defined by the rule book, so each gaming group has had to decide for themselves.  I've heard of groups playing that you can shoot at any point during your move, and others who said only at the start or only at the end.

Actually, this has been ruled upon, though I do not remember where, on the forums.  Vehicles may fire at the beginning or the end of an AC.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Gallagher_Standard_Barer

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2006, 02:10:25 PM »
Any chance of getting that added to the FAQ then?