Author Topic: Von Koss's Wish List  (Read 11834 times)

Offline Von Koss

Von Koss's Wish List
« on: February 01, 2009, 10:21:12 AM »
Looking for 16 Blackblood goblin archers.  I was also wondering if they ever produced a Blackblood goblin spearman model(not the Swamp Goblin spearmen).  If so, I would be interested in those as well.
Total models painted for the year 2011: 14

<The Goal: exceed 534 painted models in one year>
*End Date: Dec. 25th 2011*
2010- 294 (fail)

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
Re: Von Koss's Wish List
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 10:26:15 AM »
Looking for 16 Blackblood goblin archers.  I was also wondering if they ever produced a Blackblood goblin spearman model(not the Swamp Goblin spearmen).  If so, I would be interested in those as well.

I am also looking for BlackBlood Goblin Archers and Spearmen.The Spearmen were released along with a Leader too.I think these are pretty hard to get ahold of now.

Offline Von Koss

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 10:37:44 AM »
Sweet, you don't happen to know where I could see a pic of the spearmen...never seen 'em before.

2010- 294 (fail)

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 10:40:40 AM »

Offline Von Koss

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 12:09:39 PM »
 :o...OMG... :o  Can we still purchase some of those models?  Holy Molley! Daddy wants....

2010- 294 (fail)

Offline Von Koss

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »
Duh, I guess I should of read the previous post about the goblin spearmen being hard to find ::)

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has some chronopia elven archers they would like to sell as I'm in the market for these as well.

2010- 294 (fail)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 03:11:09 AM »
Ugh-if only I had read this yesterda!  I did a run on a local FLGS that still has a boatload of Chronopia stuff.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 06:21:14 AM »
 If you go to your FLGS again soon Veez check to see what they have as quite a few people are still after stuff.Also after Inferno miniatures if they have them and 1999 ones too.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 10:50:22 AM »
Put together a list on this post and I'll see what I can do.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 11:01:58 AM »
How big is the boat?  ;D

Seriously get a price he wants for the whole shooting match and a list of it all if possible
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline aoi cobalt

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 11:08:46 AM »
If you're going to be looking for stuff, I could use...  ::)

a SOK Wyrd (Dawn tribe, if there's any difference)
some more stygian swordsmen, axemen, and spearmen, as well as a guardian, and a priestess (and heck, just about anything...)

I might have some extra elven archers around too, as I just received some boxes of Chronopia... (the problem was that they were just stuffed in, and most of the figs are bent or broken..., including a stygian priestess (sword broke off, staff badly bent) and stygian guardian (flail broken)). But I think the elven archers came through just fine. (You don't want to see some of the elven militia :P)

Heh, I'm getting closer to my hope of having a small army for all the Chronopia sides (so far Blackbloods and Swamp Goblins have evaded me...)
"Bring your best dice or bring a good brick." - Thom

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 12:12:09 PM »
If you can, get me product numbers (EE) and we can start assembling the list.  The other thing is that Topkick gets first dibs meaning if he has it, but it from him first, then I'll look into it.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 12:19:44 PM »
If it's Chronopia I don't have it - my stock is almost completely gone. Help everyone out and then gimme a list of whats left Bro...or if he will sell it cheap enough I might just buy it all and then pass the savings on to everyone here.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 12:32:14 PM »
The don't do discounts at this place (they still have Vor boxed sets at original release cost).  This would be a not-for-profit transfer as a public service.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 12:37:25 PM »
Tell him you know someone who might buy all his Chronopia and ask him for a price. It's one question, takes a few seconds and while not always profitable it works enough to keep trying it in my experience. If he won't sell it for less than retail then ask him if he will pay you a comission to broker the deal between us and him. If he won't do cash ask for store credit. Take the stuff you get on credit and sell it for pure profit. Damn I wish I lived near you to try and get the deal I just described.