Author Topic: Units we Don't Want to See  (Read 15957 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Units we Don't Want to See
« on: January 12, 2006, 05:57:38 AM »
Something to lighten the mood a bit (you guys have been much to serious!).

Make up units you would not want to see used such as:

Capitolian
KP force Omega
mainly consists of soldiers who peel potatoes and dodge their Sgt.  Special character is PVT B. Bailey with stealth skills.

Mishima
Hello Kitty Sentai Team Super Go!
Five good-looking-friends-from-all-walks-of-Mishima-life battle evil and other corporations in cat outfits (red, blue, green, yellow, and pink).

Cybertronic
Small Appliance Centrions
These battlefield aces provide on-the-spot repair to various household devices.

Cartel
Peace Keeper Detachment A
Constantly get beaten up by local thugs and have to get rescued by Doomtroopers or corprate teams.

Brotherhood Donation Troopers
Go door-to-door and at airports selling "the Solar System's Finest Chocolate (c)" to raise money.

Imperial Tea Battalion
Fight well but always break at 2 p.m. for tea and biccys.

Bauhaus Quality Control Enforces
Will go any where at any time to recall any Bauhaus product that does not meet their expectations.  Sadly this has included seizing weapons in the middle of a firefight that suffered from cosmetic deficiencies during production. 

Gorzark Sub-Apostle of Minor Annoyances
Makes you late for work, spills coffee on your report, not so much a threat against humanity but rather a, well you get the point.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
Re: Units we Don't Want to See
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2006, 06:16:10 AM »
I'd buy the Tea Battalion. :)

Iron Panda

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2006, 06:32:17 AM »
Veez, 

You just made my day!! Karmic points to you!

Another one:

Brotherhood
Cardinal's Witnesses

These zealots are always seen in places that everyone has to stop by. ie post offices, bus stops, etc  They will harrass people to no end about the virtues of the Brotherhood and force upon them pamphlets until they succumb to irritation and annoyance and for people who did not pass their LD test, fear and intimidation.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 07:11:22 AM by Iron Panda »

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 06:51:14 AM »

Hello Kitty Sentai Team Super Go!
Five good-looking-friends-from-all-walks-of-Mishima-life battle evil and other corporations in cat outfits (red, blue, green, yellow, and pink).

I would use these in any Mishima army I play. EVERY TIME.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 06:53:04 AM by Jibbajabbawocky »
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline tHe_MaN

• MutantChronicles.net - French community MC website
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 07:17:54 AM »
Great idea ;o)

My two eurocents:

Ronintendo
Ronin who spend too much time honing their videogames skills rather than their more martial skills become Ronintendos. They are not really proficient with katanas... but they are great at taming virtual Nintendragon packs!

:D

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2006, 07:36:50 AM »
I think I need to convert a Ronin so that he's weilding a Video game controller, like a whip. :)
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"

Offline NinjaCat

• Journeyman
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2006, 08:45:59 AM »
Don't forget about Mishima's...

Dance Dance Revolutionary Army

They commonly challenge entire enemy squads to a "Dance Off".  The squad that "Gets Served" must roll their LD to challenge to a rematch, and may not do anything else until they are successful.

This is an extremely fast and agile group of weaponless warriors.
However, once they enter combat, their extreme speed only permits them to move up, down, left, or right.

The DDRA must not be confused with their lesser known, yet equally skilled, rival.

This is none other that Mishima's...

Pump It Up Squad

PIUS is made up of warriors that were rejected by the DDRA for any number of stupid petty reasons.  This is what makes them "eternal rivals".  They must challenge each other.  Subsequently, they may never be placed in the same fighting force.  Doing so would cause a "Dance Off" that would last for hours, and effectively ruin any Mishima army's strategy.

In combat, PIUS warriors may only move diagonally!
Please insert *Obscure Movie Quote* or *Witty Gamer Lingo* here: ________________________________________________!

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2006, 09:49:54 AM »
LMAO - what a fun idea.....

Capitolian Cubicle Warriors
Specialize in EXTREMELY close range in fighting, armed with deadly staplers, thumbtacks and floppy disk catapults.

Mishima Defense Forces
Appear to be well trained and equipped, but panic automatically when facing Large creatures. "AAAAAAH MONSTA!!!"

Cybertronic "BOB"
New variant of Machinators that have a friendly interface that any idiot should be able to use. Those idiots crash them constantly. All subsequent versions have Morale +4 and can automatically take control of any other AI unit, though they will only be 50% as effective afterwards.

Cartel Investigation Team
Designed to monitor particularly dangerous equipment and developmental facilities. Could not find their backsides with two hands and a GPS.

Brotherhood Video Evangelists
Support unit for other Brotherhood troops. Allows purchase of extra equipment due to collossal funding, but become completely ineffective and cause all support to be lost if any females or altar boys are deployed.

Imperial Wolfbane Sheep Handlers
Enough Said.

Bauhaus Individual Mikhail Shoemuncher
Crack GT driver who automatically gains +1 movement to any vehicle he commands and has +8 morale. He will automatically RAM any other vehicle within range. Any other non-Bauhaus unit will make efforts to have him eliminated if there is any way possible.

SCOnix Sub-Apostle of Lawsuits (Moo-Guy)
Incompetent in every ability except it's special capacity to embroil other units in litigation. Can expend all three of it's actions to remove an action from any other unit. Each turn thereafter SCOnix must make a roll to see if it disappears.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 09:52:01 AM by Alpha »
Arch Nemesis of the Pathetically Correct
Ebay Handle: Alpha-Male

Offline NinjaCat

• Journeyman
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2006, 11:21:56 AM »
Back with more!

ImperialMajor Deathwish

stats:  RC/15   AR/25   MV/6   LD/18   PC/300

Weapons:  Rocket launcher, Shotgun, HMG, Sword, Assault Rifle  (I don't have my book with me)

Players fielding this model must roll a d20 upon this units first activation.  ( i.e. 12)
If the same number (i.e. 12) is rolled in reference to anything pertaining to this model (save roll, attack roll, LD for wait, etc...)  HE WILL EXPLODE enveloping everything within PB range.  All models caught in this fallout must make a saving roll.  (Explosion DM/14)

Expensive and risky!  All around Dangerous!!

CybertronicTimebomb Squad

Upon first activation, roll a 6-sider.  That's how many rounds you get before they explode!  Don't get there too early!  Don't get there too late!
Think of them as Robot Faceless w/ a timer.
Please insert *Obscure Movie Quote* or *Witty Gamer Lingo* here: ________________________________________________!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2006, 06:05:36 PM »
Enough Said.

Hands down, the absolute funniest! 
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2006, 06:10:26 PM »
Enough Said.

Hands down, the absolute funniest! 

I just don't want to see what happens when they roll a 1 on their CC roll.  :-[

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 06:12:24 PM »
>banjo plays in background...and bagpipes< "You smell purty"
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2006, 07:07:24 PM »
don't forget:

The Mighty Mishima Power Ronin...
     They have to spend one action making ridiculous poses while deciding what to do.

or:

The First Cybertronic Microwave Battalion:
     For one action, you too can have a baked potato.  Great for heating up soup too.

or maybe:

The Imperial Irregulars.
     Metamucil anyone?

B.
Wolfbane Sheep Handlers...that's an ugly visual.
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline Gallagher_Standard_Barer

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2006, 10:23:58 PM »
I know I never want to see a squad of Immaculate Furries (note the extra R) yiffing at me from across the table.  Ewww.

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2006, 01:16:23 AM »
 :D :D

Keep'em coming.