Author Topic: EE prices  (Read 20295 times)

Offline JohnL5555

Re: EE prices
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2006, 04:33:58 PM »
This discussion is all basically moot. If EE had the resources to drop on multiple plastic molds they would already have several sculpters, mold makers and cutters on the payroll and would be pumping out new figs by the dozens. Plastics aren't likely to happen unless someone wins the lottery.  ;)

I'd bet there were more than 15K WZ fans worldwide. however, the number of active fans who are playing UWZ is likely a fraction of that. Otherwise, the demand for Wz figs would be such that a large number of stores worldwide would be stocking the line.

I love the universe. I have just picked up around 400 more figs on the secondary market. I'd really like to see the new Tribes Cav.

Thanks,

John

dr jack t ripper

Re: EE prices
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2006, 04:23:37 AM »
One thing forgoten in the plastic vs metal discusion is the topic of repainting.

For me i have always found it easier to remove the paint from the metals and repaint them then it was for the plastics. For the plastics it has been frustraiting at best , nigh impossible at worst. so given the choice ( after econcomic considerations) i would choose metal almost everytime, because you can change your mind and color sceeme easily at a latter point.

( it also doesnt hurt that when i started to get into the warzone stuff most of their metals were half the cost of other game companies' plastics)

Dr jack t ripper