Author Topic: Want: Capitol Assault Marines  (Read 3654 times)

Offline tacblue

Want: Capitol Assault Marines
« on: December 27, 2008, 11:46:00 AM »

Hello,
  Can ANYONE hlep me find basic Assault Marines?  These seem to be harder to come by than original Imperial Officer Code Cylinders!  Been searching for over a year, and have only been able to track down the leaders and special weapons guys.  Desperately seeking 4 basic Assault Marines so I can finally field these guys!  Any help will be MUCH appreciated.  Thanks!

Offline Jase

Re: Want: Capitol Assault Marines
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 01:20:39 PM »
Have you tried www.princeaugust.ie? They have the remainder of Warzone and Chronopia stock. It's been a while since I saw the site, but I believe they may have the figures your looking for.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline tacblue

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 06:46:01 PM »

Thank you, yes, I tried them, but sadly they've been out of the standard marines for quite some time now...  But they're where I got the Captain, heavies, etc from.  <sigh>  Still searching...

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 06:58:35 PM »
Sorry I can't help you with Assault Marine Troopers but I wish you had come here first. I have most if not all the Command and Spec Assault Marine figs and I would have charged you a lot less than the Prince.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890