Author Topic: Template weapons vs perfect success  (Read 4464 times)

[cze]Powerslave

Template weapons vs perfect success
« on: November 21, 2008, 01:04:56 PM »
Hello there,
after a long long and even longer time, I have another question, related to - be shocked - first warzone edition.
Simply said, smth I am still very unclear on - whenever someone fires rocket launcher, or any grenade or explosive sort of weapon that uses the template. And I score perfect success (good olī roll of  1 eh), does ALL models under the template take one wound, or do they all take that many wounds as should they from the modifier (2,3 etc.), or will only the target take one wound and they will all roll for the rest of the hit? :)

hope its clear and thankiee for answer in advance
czeP

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: Template weapons vs perfect success
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 03:16:28 PM »
I moved this to the Warzone section.  For Chronopia, there is always a wound on a 1.  For Ultimate Warzone, which is the edition played around here, a 1 is a critical hit, and you add, I believe, 3 to the damage of the attack. 

I'll let the Warzone illuminati around here help you more, as many of them have played all the editions of the game.

Cheers.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

[cze]Powerslave

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 05:06:39 PM »
aaa sry, I didnt see I posted it into Chronopia, my baaad. About the success, I am clearly interested in 1st edition only :) dont ask why :D any answers appreciated tho

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 07:01:41 PM »
In 1st edition you fire at 1 target. The target takes 1 auto wound and rolls saves for addition wounds. All others under templete get saves. Page 21 Beasts of War book.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 07:35:21 PM »
Thanks Phil.  I figured an answer would be swift from you or someone in the crew.  See you tomorrow, and I'm bringin' Warzone and Chronopia.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

[cze]Powerslave

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 01:19:02 AM »
I checked the book and gotta say thank you :) it should indeed work that way. Thanks alot for clarification ;)
Since I dont know how it works here well - asked and answered, mayhaps can be locked?;)