Author Topic: Who Smote Joe?  (Read 2639 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Who Smote Joe?
« on: January 04, 2006, 10:15:44 PM »
Man, it's a rough crowd that smites PFC Joe.  How can you smite a guy that spends more time on this forum helping more people (and keeps guys like me in line)?

FORUM MODERATOR, I move that Joe's blemish be removed, expunged, and otherwise erased, posthaste, even.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
Re: Who Smote Joe?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 12:04:44 AM »
Sorry, that is not included in my current powers.

Besides with +31 on the good side I think Joe can live with it, for all we know it could be an accidental click on the wrong button.

Joe does a very good job answering questions and clarifying things in the rules and he's online quite often as well so he is often the first member of the FAQ Team to answer a question (Which isn't a problem since 99.74% of the time would I have given the same answer).

There is no use speculating about why you or anyone else has gotten applause or smites.

Thread Closed

/Andreas - Forum Moderator