Author Topic: A couple of questions  (Read 3691 times)

Offline Caronte

• Journeyman
    • Rompememes
A couple of questions
« on: November 06, 2008, 05:50:58 AM »
Hi again,

Because it's a long time since I played my last Warzone game, I am finding some doubts re-reading the rules, so I will be grateful if someone can help me with some tips:

1. The Greater Soulscythe (page 126) allows the wielder to fire the soul of the killed wictim as a DAM 10 bolt Symmetry at the nearest target within sort range. My question is: is necesary some kind of test to impact the target (i.e. CC, RC or PW) or is it considered an automatic impact?

2. Regarding the army composition and restrictions, I have clear the structure (grunts, elites, indivuals, etc.). However, what happens if you want to select an army from a Dark Legion apostle? The rules state that you can mix forces from the apostle list and the Horde list (or the Cult list, but not both). But must I keep the criteria for both list separated (apostle and horde/cult)? I mean, if I take a grunt squad from the horde/cult, can then I take an Individual or an elite squad from the apostle and viceversa? Or should I take a grunt squad from the apostle in order to take an individual or elite squad from his list?

Cheers and thanks ;)
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"
WOPR
My band: PRENDDAS (aka ROGUES)

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
Re: A couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 12:01:27 PM »
For the moment,  I forget what we decided for the SoulSycthe.

As for the Horde/Apostle buying criteria, each force is seperate and must abide by it's own composition requirements.  You can't cross, you can only purchase Apostle Elites, Support and Individuals with Apostle Grunts, the same goes for Horde.  So no Apostle Individuals purchased with Horde Grunts and vice versa.

-PFC joe
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Re: A couple of questions
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 12:26:55 PM »
I believe that for the cost of 1 action you can fire the bolt, that is an auto hit or feast to regain a wound.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69