Author Topic: GMT Games  (Read 10134 times)

Offline Petru5

• Keeping eastern KC an UWZ!!!
    • Conn-Man Games blog
GMT Games
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:46:15 AM »
Hey all,

I thought I'd bend your ears to something I just learned about.  GMT Games, makers of fine tabletop wargames such as Twilight Struggle, Combat Commander: Europe and Command & Colors: Ancients have a special deal for those that are currently unemployed.

Look here:  http://www.gmtgames.com/news.aspx?showarticle=93 and pan down until you see #5. The 'Tough Economy' Special Offer.

Here's the scoop:  "If you have lost your job of late and remain unemployed, if you will provide verification of such status to Tony (a_curtis@sbcglobal.net) or the office folks by mail or phone or e-mail, we will send you TWO FREE GAMES (in stock or P500 due out by year’s end) of your choice. Play them, Enjoy them, and know that we will keep this information private and wish you only the best for a quick recovery."

Their number is 1-800-523-6111.

For those of you in that rather bad situation, here is at least one thing you can look forward to!

"Game over, man! Game over!"
-Private Hudson

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
Re: GMT Games
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 01:31:40 PM »
GMT is probably my favorite game publisher.  Their titles are great, and they have always been a "class act" with customer service.  This special for those who are a bit down on their luck is a great reflection of just how great these folks are. 

Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad