Author Topic: Check Your Six!  (Read 5071 times)

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Check Your Six!
« on: October 20, 2008, 01:23:07 PM »
Hey...

Something that has cropped up as a game among us Pa types is the WW2 fighter game Cy6.  Lots of fun and very clean rules.  The system covers most craft in service for all the major powers (and a few minor ones) and a flight on flight battle takes about 45 to 60 minutes.

Should you decide to give 'em ago, please give I 94 Enterprises your business.  Nice folks and lovely customer service.  Two thumbs up. :) :)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
Re: Check Your Six!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 10:47:11 PM »
Sounds interesting. If I don't get a chance to try it earlier I expect to get a demo at Talamania.

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: Check Your Six!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 06:31:00 AM »
Sounds interesting. If I don't get a chance to try it earlier I expect to get a demo at Talamania.

*nods*

Don't know how often you get to the UK... but there are often events that have CY6 games there.  At the Derby show, they did a Pearl Harbor battle- looked pretty damn cool!
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Kaile_Bloodhammer

The Force is strong with this one.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2008, 07:40:42 AM »
For those who are interested, this Thursday at Alternate Universes will be the first major trial run of STAR WARS Cy6.  I think we will mostly be using X-wings and TIE-fighters.  Don't know what else we will ding doing but your all welcom e to drop in.

http://www.alternateu.com/