Friends of Talaminiatures > Four A Miniatures

Manic_Miner Preview

<< < (2/51) > >>

Coil:
Cool looking demon there.

Looks like it could be used in a number of games. Would be cool if he came with a selection of weapon besides the sword. An axe, hammer and maybe a whip.

Manic _Miner:
 The miniature was sculpted by Matt Gubser.Matt has done a great job with this miniature and the others he has done for me are also way cool.At the moment he only has the weapon options show but more could easily be done.I could also see it being changed to be a cool Sci-Fi monster too.
 Heresy have loads of miniatures with their nut sac's swinging if anyone needs more  ;D.

Suggestions for future miniatures would be welcome.

Everyone on this forum loves miniatures that is a given,considering we collect miniatures from a game that is out of production.Some other miniatures to fit in with the style and flavour would be a welcome addition.

Thanks for posting this Josh and I hope you did not get too sticky  ;).

Coil:
I could definitely see mself ordering one when he is available. Looks like a fun mini to paint up and he could see some action in our D&D game.

Glenn M:
Sorry, the nutsack thing is kinda disturbing.  My wife flipped out at me because I have a mermaid with boobs that aren't covered, I think a nutsack would not go over well.

Also, he looks to need some huge guns for Warzone, but I think he is a good Dusk Realm Warrior.

Manic _Miner:
 Glenn Mermaids dont were bra's because the water would just pull them off when they swim or slow them down.Nothing wrong with topless girls anyway.They are only toys.Just lucky your wife has not caught you looking at real ones on the pc  :o.

He would look good with gun's(more Doom type marbe).Possible conversion later on I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version