Author Topic: Anyone need Chronopia/Warzone rulebooks? (Updated)  (Read 3740 times)

Offline shenlung

Anyone need Chronopia/Warzone rulebooks? (Updated)
« on: September 11, 2008, 04:26:53 AM »
Hey gang - I am working out a trade deal on BTown for some chronopia figs.  The guy also has a full set of 1st ed. rulebooks, the 2nd ed. rulebook, and both the 3D card expansions, uncut (not sure on the minis, though - thinking not present).  He also has a troll fig, NIB.

UPDATED:  Confirmed that the 3D expansions do, in fact, have the limited edition minis - they were opened for examination, but that's it, so 100% complete.

Is anyone interested in any of it?

I could probably work out a better deal with him if I bought the whole lot, but I don't need another set of rulebooks or expansions :-)  I'd certainly be willing to middle-man that for someone else, though.

If anyone is interested - shoot me a PM and let me know what your price range is for the books/etc.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 05:06:42 AM by shenlung »
What, these?  I've had these minis forever dear, they were just in a box in the garage.... :D

Offline shenlung

Re: Anyone need Chronopia/Warzone rulebooks? (Updated)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 05:13:10 AM »
Anyone looking for any 1st/2nd edition Warzone rulebooks?  In looking for some other items, I came across a trader who has the following items:

Warzone 1st ed rulebook
Dawn of War - Warzone Compendium 1
Beasts of War - Warzone Compendium 2
Casualties of War
Worlds at War - Dark Eden

Revised (2nd) Edition rulebook
Revised Edition Forces of War
Venus Forces of War
Mars Forces of War

Chronopia 1st ed rulebook
Sons of Kronos
Land of Two Rivers
Dwarven Labyrinth
Fallen Land

If anyone is interested, let me know - I can point out his trade thread.

In addition, I offered the first guy (from the 1st post) a "clear it out of your house" price on his rulebooks/3D expansions in addition to the other figs I was after and he accepted.  As of next week I'll have extra of the following:

Chronopia 1st ed rulebook
Land of Two Rivers
Dwarven Labyrinth
Chronopia 2nd ed rulebook

Firstborn Watchtower (complete)
Dwarf Talon Gate (Complete)

I will be updating my trade thread accordingly.
What, these?  I've had these minis forever dear, they were just in a box in the garage.... :D

Offline Ceowulf

Re: Anyone need Chronopia/Warzone rulebooks? (Updated)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 12:28:41 PM »
I'm interested in the Dark Eden book