Author Topic: Any European retailers out there?  (Read 17675 times)

Vingthor

Re: Any European retailers out there?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2005, 12:52:09 PM »
 Not mine, I'm going into a different field of the industry.

"Z&B Games"

Zach & Billie have had it open a couple of months now.

PMP Ving

Offline Sosna

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2005, 02:54:07 PM »
I work for Wargamer - UWZ distributor in Poland (www.wargamer.pl)

Wargamer order from EE regulary so we have huge inventory of Warzone and Chronopia stuff. We offer fast and cheap shipping to all countries in Europe and we accept Paypal. You may find "how to buy" guide in English on our site. You may contact me directly with all questions: kontakt@wargamer.pl

Yes we also have 1/285 micro armour models and terrain ;) 

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2005, 11:16:36 PM »
Thanks for the tip Sosna. It's good to have a source inside the EU. An increasing number of things I've ordered from the US lately have been caught in Customs (nothing from EE yet though *knock on wood* ;)).

Nscaalcn

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2005, 10:46:42 PM »
I am also finnish and quite familiar with situation that we don't have a single retailer here since "the-notorious- moment" few years back. Same thing almost happened to Sabertooth Games when they decided to end WH40K CCG (which was quite popular here). I think if it wasn't part of GW, we wouldn't have any their products for sale anymore. But let's go on to the retailers:

I have ordered from Tobias -> www.chronopia-deutschland.de couple of times and everything has worked fine. I mail him the order and there it starts.

www.battlefield-berlin.de is also reliable place to order. I think twice I have ordered and have nothing to complain.

Main thing (along with customs) why I prefer ordering inside EU, is that payment can be done by bank transfer without any extra costs and one doesn't have to own credit card.

There's (at least) one more german shop which lists Chronopia & Warzone -> www.morgenwelt.org But I can't really recommend it, because my first order there has yet to come.