Author Topic: Glenn's "I Need Money Bad Thread"  (Read 3459 times)

Offline Glenn M

Glenn's "I Need Money Bad Thread"
« on: August 01, 2008, 12:57:53 PM »
Due partially to my own stupidity and to some unexpected bills, I am really short on cash, therefore am going to offer up most of my terrain for sale, I am taking offers and not listing prices.  I MAY be willing to work on contract a bit as well.

Note, anything that is Hirst Arts is going to be fragile as cast out of plain plaster, therefore shipping damage is to be expected, though I have learned a lot from experience and believe this can be minimized. 

Finally, check my trade thread, there are many things there I would happily sell as well, including a lot of old Chronopia Dwarves.

Elven House

Ram Skull Gate - Try not to lowball this, I used some Grendel in it which made it more expensive than most of my stuff.

Misc Ruins

Egyptian Ruins - For all you Stygian Lovers, I'd like to sell this as a lot if possible, but could break it up.

Caves - This I hate to let go, but I am, if you don't use outer walls, you can go larger than this, but when I put it together I normally do, you get what you see in the final picture, ignoring anything that is tan.

Wolf Rock - This piece was done for my elves, but would work fine as a centerpiece in any game with near any army, perhaps a Wolf Clan piece?

Anyways, if interested, please send me a PM with your offer, I expect buyer to pay shipping unless it is a real big purchase, which I may wave it.

Thanks,
Glenn

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
Re: Glenn's "I Need Money Bad Thread"
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 04:30:54 PM »
Sadly, I'm in a finacial bind as well.  Way to much money spent on home improvements.  Wish I could buy some of these great terrain pieces.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143