Author Topic: Lancaster PA (Ephrata)  (Read 7606 times)

Offline RLEE

Lancaster PA (Ephrata)
« on: April 25, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »
Hello, My name is R. Lee

I played a few games of Warzone many years ago and never played Chronopia. but I have armies for both.

Warzone, Capitol, Imperial, Cybertronic, and Illian

Chronopia, 1st born and orcs

I see I missed the con you guys were having this weekend. (would have only been 1 &1/2 hours away) maybe I can make it to the next one.

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Re: Lancaster PA (Ephrata)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:26:39 AM »
Welcome aboard!  Check out the Game Night at Dmcgee1's in the announcements section.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 09:18:57 AM »
Welcome aboard. Gaming night is great!
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline RLEE

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 12:01:29 PM »
Thanks for the welcome, I've sent an email to Dave asking about the May 16th game

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 06:46:17 PM »
Quote from: RLEE link=topic=5684.msg43322#msg43322 date=
Thanks for the welcome, I've sent an email to Dave asking about the May 16th game

Dude - I missed it, I think.  Sorry.  There'll be one every month.  Also, PM Archer - he loves to play, and is relatively close to you - he's in Reading.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Ludwig

• Journeyman
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 08:04:34 AM »
hey RLEE!!!

I know it's been a couple years, but I used to game at six feet under with you! we played warmachine and hordes, sometimes mordheim on sundays. I'm back down here in delaware county, stop down some time and game.

RLEE is good people!

-kevin

Offline RLEE

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2010, 03:19:58 PM »
Hi Kevin, haven't been back to these forums for a while so this is the first I've seen your response.

Just got back from Fall In. and decided to check out these forums again to see if there are any games being scheduled. I've read in another thread that there is/was a game at a church in Chester Pa. might have to make it down there sometime to play something. maybe I'll see you there sometime.

R. Lee

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2010, 07:54:30 PM »
Check out Gaming Day at Dave's as well.  Third Saturday of every month.  Thom is a regualr, as are jjdodger, joashuaslater, luckyone, dragon62 and others (and, fo course, me - Dave).

Feel free to drop by.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 08:18:23 AM »
I should be there again this month (November). See if you can make it and we will definately play some Warzone.

Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.