Author Topic: Clearing out 28mm - have oodles of Warzone looking for a new home  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Charlie Lewis

OK, gents, someone over on the Surplus Wargaming Supplies yahoo group pointed people in this direction for unloading Warzone goodies.  I've all but gotten out of 28mm, and still have a fair amount of Warzone figures hanging around.  Mostly, this is because I used the Imperial plastics from the box set as the nucleus of a 40K IG army, with metal Trenchers filling it out.  Worked well, looked great, but I don't play Warzone or 40K anymore.  Anyhoo, here's the list:

Mishima
Mishima Meka, arm needs to be reglued, basecoated red
Mishima Dragon Bike, rider painted, bike painted light blue but otherwise paint job incomplete/white primer
9 Ashigaru (about half painted)
1 Ronin Samurai Leader

Imperial
240 Imperial Regulars (the plastics)
     12 painted
     1 Sergeant painted
     2 HMG painted
     1 HMG painted and converted with Heavy Bolter (looks sweet, btw)
     10 reg/1 sgt partially painted
     1 Regular painted and converted to have Rocket Launcher
5 Trenchers
4 Trencher Sergeants (1 painted)
4 Trencher Captains (1 painted)
1 Trencher HMG painted
1 Trencher Sniper painted

Capitol
4 old Capitol infantry(1 painted)
1 Great Grey painted
4 Rangers
2 Ranger Sergeants
1 Ranger Captain
1 Ranger LMG

Cartel
1 Agent painted
1 Medic painted

Rulebooks
Starter Box Edition Warzone rulebooks (1998) - The Forces of War, The Chronicles of War, The Rules of War
2nd Edition Warzone rulebooks (1995) - Rule Book, Casualties of War, Dark Eden, Compendium #1 Dawn of War, Compendium #2 Beasts of War, Chronicles #7 (2 copies)

I'm primarily looking to sell, but would consider trades for 10mm fantasy or 6mm sci-fi.  I can be contacted offlist at darthcharlie AT gmail DOT com and will consider any decent offer and WILL negotiate.  I've got a 200+ rating on Ebay (seller ID: meisterchow) and have concluded several successful deals on the surplus wargaming Yahoo group.

Thanks for looking!

-Charlie Lewis

Offline Charlie Lewis

Re: Clearing out 28mm - have oodles of Warzone looking for a new home
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 09:36:15 PM »
I should add that I'm in the US...

Offline Charlie Lewis

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 08:45:20 PM »
The metals probably $2 a pop.  If you are interested in a large lot, we'll haggle to something mutually agreeable.

Also, 2 Capitol Rangers, Ranger LMG, and Ranger Sgt have sold.  I realized this evening that the other Ranger Sgt is actually a grenadier.

Offline Charlie Lewis

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 05:56:05 PM »
Everything has found a new home!  Thanks for your interest! :)