Author Topic: Manuals Ultimate Warzone...?  (Read 15758 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Manuals Ultimate Warzone...?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread, but I was browsing though the forum and this made my heart beat louder :)

Any news if and when these .pdfs will be available?

Went hunting so that I would give you the best info and I found this quote straight from Thom. Based on this I suggest we wait til 01 Jan 2009 before we feel forgotten.

Talaminiatures / General Discussions / Re: New here. Just discovered UWZ and I have a few questions.  on: November 08, 2007, 11:50:55 AM 
For what it is worth...the unpublished supplements (noted in the core books and such) will be released in pdf format at some point in 2008, supporting the UWZ game.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Ulthir

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »
Somthing new about the PDFs? Are they released alreday?

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2009, 09:38:12 AM »
Thom will be at Gaming Day at Dave's. We will ask him then. Thanks for reminding everyone. We are all looking forward to them.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline Ulthir

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2009, 03:36:29 PM »
Sounds good, thank you.  :)

Offline Enker

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2009, 02:35:06 AM »
Hmm, Ulthir, new user? Just this two posts?

You could think that an old user has created this acount to ask this question, because

he don't wanted to be crushed into the ground for asking for the add on books.   ???
Marines! Lets kick some A S S!

Offline micmellon

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2009, 03:22:45 AM »
@ Enker: Hey Enker, don't be always full of suspicions.  ;D

@ Ulthir: Herzlich Willkommen! Good to see some new player from Germany. Where do you live and play Warzone?
It's just a flesh wound - Black Night

Offline Ulthir

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2009, 04:39:21 AM »
@Enker
Not realy ...

@micmellon
Hattingen an der Ruhr, NRW. Ich fang gerade erst an meine Mishima Truppe wieder auzubauen. Habe bisher nur meine alten Sachen: 1 Ashigaru Suquad, 1 zusätzlichen Ashi mit LMG, 1 Dragonbike, Tatsu, 4 Samurai (ronin), 4 hatamoto und einen Demonhunter. Klappere gerade ein paar Foren nach Minis ab, wenn das nichts ergibt werd ich bei Prince August ordern. habe mich auch noch nichts entschieden nach welcher Edtion ich spielen möchte.  :)

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2009, 04:40:13 AM »

You could think that an old user has created this acount to ask this question, because

he don't wanted to be crushed into the ground for asking for the add on books.   ???

I don't think anyone would ever be crushed for asking a legit question on this board IMHO. It is in the way one approaches the question and wording. Several different languages and backgrounds are present on this forum. This contributes to the interpretation of the questions sometimes. The common thing is we all love the game and want it to prosper and grow. I, like everyone else is looking very much forward to the release of the pdf's.

The above post could be from an "older" user. It still stands as a legit question. I am not sure if creating an new account while you already have one is the right way to post a question. Enker, I wish we could get together and throw some figs on a board. That is all I want to do. Anyway you could get to Talamania? Are there any tourneys over there?

The entire Capitol Army.

Offline Lopis

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2009, 09:38:17 AM »
@Enker
Not realy ...

@micmellon
Hattingen an der Ruhr, NRW. Ich fang gerade erst an meine Mishima Truppe wieder auzubauen. Habe bisher nur meine alten Sachen: 1 Ashigaru Suquad, 1 zusätzlichen Ashi mit LMG, 1 Dragonbike, Tatsu, 4 Samurai (ronin), 4 hatamoto und einen Demonhunter. Klappere gerade ein paar Foren nach Minis ab, wenn das nichts ergibt werd ich bei Prince August ordern. habe mich auch noch nichts entschieden nach welcher Edtion ich spielen möchte.  :)

Probiere nötigenfalls auch spirit-games aus. Die haben vielleicht noch Sachen, die es bei PA nicht mehr gibt.
Ansonsten ist dieses Forum ganz ergiebig und ich glaube, dass ich auch noch ein oder zwei Mishima-Figuren habe....
Solus honor cladem avertat !

Offline Enker

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2009, 11:03:48 AM »

Replace the  ??? with an  ;)

And welcome Uthir
Marines! Lets kick some A S S!

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2009, 06:29:55 PM »
Karma to Enker for that one.
The entire Capitol Army.

Offline Petru5

• Keeping eastern KC an UWZ!!!
    • Conn-Man Games blog
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 07:56:13 PM »
I don't speak German (or read it), but I was almost able to follow Ulthir's account of his Mishima forces!  I found myself making a lot of guttural sounds while reading it...

Heißen Sie willkommen an Bord, Ulthir!  Man, I hope that translation webpage didn't make me say something stupid like "meet me on the veranda for drinks and sex"!
"Game over, man! Game over!"
-Private Hudson

Offline Ulthir

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2009, 02:54:51 AM »
@Lopis

Dabke, due hatte ich die Tage schon abgegrast, haben leider kaum noch etwas. EdiT: ich Depp hab übersehen das die Minis seperat gelistet sind, VIELEN DANK!

@Enker
Thanks ^^

@Petru5
Nothing to worry about, you didn't invite my to sex on the veranda.. xD
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 03:40:46 AM by Ulthir »

Offline Lopis

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2009, 04:15:50 AM »
I don't speak German (or read it), but I was almost able to follow Ulthir's account of his Mishima forces!  I found myself making a lot of guttural sounds while reading it...

Heißen Sie willkommen an Bord, Ulthir!  Man, I hope that translation webpage didn't make me say something stupid like "meet me on the veranda for drinks and sex"!

I think I still make these sounds while composing some english sentences.....

But I´ll try to stick to english in future so that all have the chance to benefit.

And I only advised on trying different sources for getting the minis he still needs for his army.
As this forums , spirit games and PA.
Solus honor cladem avertat !

Offline Ulthir

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 06:04:33 AM »
Probiere nötigenfalls auch spirit-games aus. Die haben vielleicht noch Sachen, die es bei PA nicht mehr gibt.
Ansonsten ist dieses Forum ganz ergiebig und ich glaube, dass ich auch noch ein oder zwei Mishima-Figuren habe....

Which Miniaturs do you offer?  ;D