Author Topic: DL Defiler Pods  (Read 3428 times)

Offline tHe_MaN

• MutantChronicles.net - French community MC website
DL Defiler Pods
« on: December 18, 2005, 12:07:14 PM »
I cannot find the Defiler Pods in the shop, though if I remember correctly they were released about a year ago. Have they been withdrawn pruposefully or is it an omission in the new version of the shop?

As I consider playing again a DL force, I've browsed extensively the DL section ;o)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: DL Defiler Pods
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 02:58:34 PM »
They were made by and are available from Armorcast. I never knew of them being offered thru Excelsior. Go to http://www.armorcast.com/ and click on the WarZone models link on the left side of the page. THe Necrotech vats are there too.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline tHe_MaN

• MutantChronicles.net - French community MC website
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 11:48:25 PM »
Thank you Topkick. It may be a good idea to put a link on the EE website in order to find them easily!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 05:31:01 AM »
Thank you Topkick. It may be a good idea to put a link on the EE website in order to find them easily!

A most excellent suggestion sir. JP can you oblige us when you get a free minute?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890