Author Topic: Headhunter Leader  (Read 17400 times)

Offline Morfdoggs

Re: Headhunter Leader
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2005, 11:19:44 AM »
Oh i am sorry for that i was not downing yours, I should have stated that your mini looks quite well and the pink is original and i like the feeling it give the overall image of the mini.
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth!

Offline Ruther

• Warzone Deutschland
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2005, 03:34:32 AM »
No worrys  ;)

I like to see pics of your swampies as well, its always helpfull in getting ideas about newcolorschemes :).
He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Fastest

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 09:48:34 AM »
Oh, yeah, man - I'm not knocking your paint job.  As I said in my earlier post, it's better than I can do.

But the swords do look kinda pink in the picture.  Maybe the lighting is distorting the color?  I've seen some miniatures that look excellent in person, but muddy in pictures.

I do really like the mixture of blues and greens you've used on the armor and cloth.

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline Ruther

• Warzone Deutschland
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2006, 03:00:16 PM »
Yeah maybe the Cam changed the colors a bit, this sometimes happens regardless how hard i try to get good pics  :) (the cam also screwed my slight turquise shading on the Headgear  :-\).

I had not much time latly but the first 2 regular Hunters going towards their completion  ;D
He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Fastest