Author Topic: Void Travel  (Read 3304 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Void Travel
« on: December 29, 2007, 04:25:35 PM »
This skill states that a model will spend "all three actions" to open, maintain and use a gate.

Does this mean that a model with 4 AC has one left, or does it mean that a model with 4 AC uses all of its AC, too?
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Re: Void Travel Edited
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 07:19:49 AM »
Void Travel is a special ability of the Wheeled Templar Voidbringer who only has  3 actions and uses all of his actions using the ability. The Nepherite of Illian that has 4 AC's may not use this ability since it is not one of the spells/powers that are available to the Nepherite. ;)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 12:56:14 PM by Dragon62 »
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Void Travel
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 12:36:12 PM »
That doesn't really answer the question, but, I guess the question is moot if no one other than models with 3 AC have Void Travel.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Re: Void Travel
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 12:58:03 PM »
Edited answer for you. Sorry it wasn't clear. ;) ;) ;)
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69