Talaminiatures > General Discussions

Origins 2008

(1/2) > >>

Topkick:
Okay it is that magic time when myself and a few others begin planning events for Origins. As always I would like to see as many of my fellow forumites as possible attend. Please post a line if you can make it or if you are thinking of attending. Currently a mix of Warzone, Chronopia and a few other events are in the early stages of planning.

Southpaw:
As you know, I am tentatively planning on attending, but with the divorce still going on my plans are at best radically tentative, but I will be there if at all possible.

SP

Wedge:
I will be there in spirit!   :D

Topkick:
Hell if my job situation doesn't change soon I may not make it but the planning goes on with faith in the future and hopes for a new job in 2008. Jason I know you'll be there if possible and Wedge, I would love for you to make it but understand if you can't. I have one hard rule about my gaming and it is one shared by the rest of the Midwest Crusaders (The Boys From Illinois and The Ohio Gang) - Life trumps gaming. You and the West Coast will be represented -  my Cybertronic forces will be there so you'll be there my friend. You may even get more paint jobs when people see how bitchin my figs look.

Stalker:
As if I have an option.  ;D  Of course I'll be there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version