Author Topic: Hello all! and questions  (Read 3033 times)

Offline castellan

Hello all! and questions
« on: November 12, 2007, 05:05:29 PM »
Hello all.
I have collected a bunch of Sons of Rasputin. I got them  only because I liked them. I have never played and don't have any of the rule books yet. Which book or books would have the Sons of Rasputin. Would this book have the game rules? I would like to have a playable set and complete them while they are available.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Hello all! and questions
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 05:42:47 PM »
The UWZ Rulebook has not only the rules, but all the army lists, as well.  The UWZ book is a complete system for all available figs (okay, you find the grizzly there, but almost everything else).
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 12:14:30 AM »
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Jase

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 04:19:09 AM »
While UWZ is the most recent edition, other editions will have the Ras army list. If you have access to the Warzone boxed set, the booklets Rules of War (main rules) and Forces of War (army lists) are all you need. If you are able to find the first editions, the books Warzone (main rules) and Dark Eden are what you would require.

Search Ebay or any other stores, they may have copies going at reduced prices.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline castellan

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 03:34:02 AM »
Thank you all!