Author Topic: Mandible shotguns needed  (Read 8818 times)

Offline Jase

Mandible shotguns needed
« on: October 27, 2007, 06:14:36 PM »
I'm rigging some regulars up as Stormtrenchers, I found four loose Mandible shotguns in my bits box so am looking for another 2 or 3. Anyone that can help, I do have other loose parts I can trade on or other minis I may be able to supply (general descriptions below):

Cybertronic wpns - 3 HMGs, 2 Sniper Rifles, 2 Assualt rifles, 1 pistol, 1 shotgun (I think!)

Brotherhood wpns - 2 Punisher pistols, 3 Justifiers, 3 Avenger swords, 2 HAC 20s, 3 Assault rifles, 6 Nemesis machine pistols/ side arms

Bauhaus wpns -  3 Assault rifles, 3 Shotguns, 2 HMGs, 1 RL, 5 Sniper Rifles, 3 Hellstorms, 2 Machine pistols

Dark Legion wpns - 2 Kratachs, 3 Belzarachs, 3 Voriche pistols, 1 Ashnagaroth, 1 Hellblazer shotgun

Capitol wpns - 2 LMGs/sniper rifles (not sure). 3 shotguns (2 might be from something else), 2 Assault Rifles

Mishima wpns - 1 Katana, 3 HMGs, 2 Assault rifles

Imperial wpns - 1 Charger HMG, 2 Claymores, 1 SMG, 4 Assault Rifles

General wpns - 1 Deathlockdrum, 3 Chainrippers, 4 Punisher swords (one without hilt), 5 Plasma Carbines (1st ed warzone)

Also have an asst of Void spare parts - pistols, helmets, gauss rifles.

Can anyone assist?

Jase

"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Mandible shotguns needed
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 07:46:42 PM »
Unfortunately it will take me a while ot get ot my bits. If you still need them when i get to my stash I'll see if I can help out.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Jase

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 05:55:14 PM »
That would be cool, Topkick. I'm not concerned on the time it would take. If you do find them please do let me know. Even if it's just one shotgun, it would be sweet (would have enough for a minimum squad then)

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 01:21:23 PM »
@dragon62: any captains left? :)
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 01:24:10 PM »
They all became Sterlings.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Jase

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 06:40:50 PM »
I considered amputating a couple from a Blood Beret Captain, but figured a loose wpn would be less hassle to deal with. I'm not concerned about possibly ruining the regulars by trimming the Invader off - I have 32 regs that I can experiment with.

Jase

Offline Jase

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 02:54:22 PM »
Still looking for a couple of Mandible shotguns.

Jase

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 03:48:16 PM »
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline luckyone

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 12:59:22 PM »
I have some extra for you.
Always look out for number one, but don't step in number two.
What do you mean Flash Gordon approaching? OPEN FIRE!
The entire Capitol Army.
Don't ever say anything but a 20 before rolling the dice.

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2007, 12:26:18 AM »
Hasslefree sells some cool weapons sprues -- If you can't find them anywhere else

http://www.hasslefreeminiatures.co.uk/range.php?range_id=39&subcat_id=17

D

Offline MadBrad

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2007, 06:47:04 PM »
OMG!  An enitre sprue of hockey sticks!   I can see it now, the conversions of my spare Imperial Regulars to the Imperial Corporate Hockey Team, commonly know as the Bangers!   This causes great mirth at Capitol.  Cybertronic is not sure whether to laugh or not, and Bauhaus and Mishima say the joke is lost in translation...

The Brotherhood refuses comment of ANY sort.   

Cybertronic - Superior by design

E-Bay Handle: bradthemad

Offline Jase

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 12:02:54 AM »
Well that could create a whole new variation on Warzone - much like Blood Bowl.

Jase

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 02:25:14 AM »
...on the frozen wastes of nero, the "humanity defenders" line up to give the illian nepharite (?) some good banging!

yeah

eh, wargame:
make _war_ not.. ->

Offline warzoneD

• Member Emeritus
  • Ad Astra Per Aspera
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 10:23:39 AM »
Warzone Hockey!    I love it!

Let's all design some rules!!!

D

(We'll makle a fortune in Canada!)  ;)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 10:36:31 AM »
Count me out - not a big hockey fan and too busy trying to convert Legions of Steel and Rollerball to the Dark Symetry War Engine
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890