Author Topic: Jackal Clan Scout  (Read 4261 times)

Offline mchiao

Jackal Clan Scout
« on: November 29, 2005, 05:30:11 PM »
Where can I find the stat for Jackal Clan Scout's Claw Spike?  I was not able to find it under Single Handed Weapons section.  I did find the Elbow Spike under Single Handed Weapons section.  I checked the faq in the faq forum and not able to find it there as well.

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
Re: Jackal Clan Scout
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 11:38:06 PM »
Where can I find the stat for Jackal Clan Scout's Claw Spike?  I was not able to find it under Single Handed Weapons section.  I did find the Elbow Spike under Single Handed Weapons section.  I checked the faq in the faq forum and not able to find it there as well.

I know this question has been already answered on the old forum...I think it's STR+1 (x2)

but don't nail me to it... ;)

just my two cents...

Anomander Rake
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2005, 07:23:50 PM »
The current AB file have the Claw Spike listed as ST+0.
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Anomander_Rake

• Fortune favours the brave
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2005, 11:43:55 PM »
The current AB file have the Claw Spike listed as ST+0.

As the Elbow Spike, in my oppinion the lesser weapon, makes STR+2 I would say STR+0 doesn't make any sense for the main one...

just my two cents...

Anomander Rake
It's better to be silent and thought the fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 05:39:33 AM »
While the claw might be the more useful weapon the elbow spike is definitely the deadlier. Elbow strikes as a general rule cause more damage and are illegal to use in most martial arts competitions. Encase it in steel and add a spike and you definitely have a deadly weapon strapped to your arm
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890