Author Topic: Games?????  (Read 4467 times)

eldest5319

Games?????
« on: December 04, 2005, 08:39:53 PM »
Do any of you know a good game to play in???????????? Im bored

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
Re: Games?????
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 02:15:57 AM »
Both Chronopia and Warzone are good games please feel free to look around the forums for more information.

Offline eVerHaTe

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 01:55:05 AM »
If you mean Computer Games, try the Hitman Series :D i had started playing them again and its still Fun :).

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 07:42:58 AM »
While this should probably be in the Non-game related area, I'd like to pimp out the Splinter Cell series.  I suggest the Xbox versions (Better "light" shading. important in the game)

The games are heavy on stealth action, but you get to kill enough people to aleviate that.
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba

Offline eVerHaTe

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 09:26:48 AM »
For PC you may also try Dawn of War and Dawn of War: Winter Assault. It's an awesome Game :)

Wedge

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2005, 01:07:56 PM »
As Coil stated in a previous thread, maybe these topics should be discussed on forums directly pertaining to computer games.  This is not to say that the casual mention of a computer game is a violation of forum rules, rather it is not something that directly deals with Excelsior Entertainment and their games.  Thank you in advance for your understand.

Thread locked.