Author Topic: Mega Bloks  (Read 5009 times)

Offline mlnunn

Mega Bloks
« on: July 29, 2007, 03:41:49 PM »
Anyone use Mega Bloks Dragons stuff for anything?  I got a box of the stuff cheap and I am looking for inspiration.

M
You have never lived 'til you've almost died.
For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the protected will never know.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Mega Bloks
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 05:30:15 PM »
We used a couple of the Megablok Pirate Ships for a Chonopia scenario this year at Origins. I do not know if any pics were taken. I'll google Megablocks Dragons and see if any of it inspires a scenario idea.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Mega Bloks
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 06:23:22 PM »
Here are a few suggestions --

The Dragon Ships coud be used for Elf Warships as things continue to expand onto the oceans of Chronopia or for a crew of Renegade Dragon Clan slaves who have revolted and now act as pirates against the their oppressors/all races on the sea. (The Ghost Monster ship from the Dragon collection looks fan-freakin-tastic) They could also be used for the Cereleans from Cerelean Mists if it ever appears. If you have a ship or two and do not plan on hitting the high seas I might know of someone who would be willing to do some wheeling and dealing.  ;)

Several of the sets would provide towers/ramparts to assail and at least one -- the Odaku Armory could double as a Mishima setting. A lot of the Fore and Ice sets would look good combined with the Heroscape ice terrain. I could give you bettter advice if I knew what sets you had so that I could google the specific sets and get the creative juices flowing.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890