Author Topic: Demo Charges  (Read 17505 times)

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
Re: Demo Charges
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2006, 03:15:21 PM »
It's not a CC attack.  The demo charges require a certain amount of actions to place (ATP) and these are dedicated actions.

-PFC joe
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2006, 03:23:53 PM »
Reminds me of Origins last year, when someone placed a satchel charge on Karak the Keeper....

The fireworks were quite pretty...

:o

SP
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2006, 04:08:46 PM »
How did he place a satchel charge on Karak with ATP 3 he would have had to survive a CC attack from Karak?
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2006, 07:00:53 PM »
How did he place a satchel charge on Karak with ATP 3 he would have had to survive a CC attack from Karak?

20's suck.

:D

SP
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

Negral Zar'akin

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2006, 10:37:30 PM »
Hmm.  If I recall correctly, weren't you in control of Karak, Southpaw, during the incident of which you speak?

And yes Lopis, that is exactly how Blitzers are supposed to be used.  In hand to tank combat there can be only one logical outcome.  A blown up tank and an adrenaline buzzed Blitzer!  ;)
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2006, 06:13:55 AM »
Yep, I sure was.   :D You recall correctly, as usual.

The dice gods have never frowned upon me so horridly as they did that game. I have since said 1000 Hail Mary's, and have buried the offending dice where they will never do anyone harm ever again.

Hmm.  If I recall correctly, weren't you in control of Karak, Southpaw, during the incident of which you speak?

And yes Lopis, that is exactly how Blitzers are supposed to be used.  In hand to tank combat there can be only one logical outcome.  A blown up tank and an adrenaline buzzed Blitzer!  ;)
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

Negral Zar'akin

Offline chribu

• Keeping track of all the answers
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2007, 01:02:26 PM »
Unless FAQ'd otherwise, you may not purchase a Remote Detonator.  This only precludes the use of Detcord as the C9 charges only require a Detonator if you want to fire them remotely.
Are you sure that C9 requires only a remote detonator when firing against personnel? Couldn't it be that remote detonator is always required, gives a 6" range, and when firing against personnel you get reduced damage?

Also, what is the detcord range?

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2007, 01:16:34 PM »
Yes they both require a remote detonator that is why I feel any model with demo training should be allowed to have 1 and Detcord is designed to be wrapped aroud or placed on not thrown per the rules.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69