Warzone > Open Discussion

Tanks?

(1/14) > >>

ImperialGlory:
Does anyone else wish they could see tanks in Warzone on the Horizon?  Not the little buggies we already have, mind you, but nice big tanks, a la that other Imperial Army from that other Miniatures Game I'm not mentioning.  I think it would add a great new dynamic to Warzone, and I'd love to see the Bauhaus Bully as a Miniature, or at least have official rules so I could make a kitbash out of a model kit for a WWII Panzerjager.

TwoGunBob:
You know a lot of people I tried to convert to Warzone lamented the lack of AFV's. I personally hate seeing large artillery shucking vehicles at 28mm scale. They seem a bit too much in comparison to the suggested size of a UWZ battle. I know I'm in the minority on that but I keep my AFV's for 15mm WWII rather than at the larger scales. An 8' X 4' table just doesn't seem to handle the big boys that well.

Topkick:
If you're in the minority Two Gun then it is a minority of at least two because I am in total agreement with your views on tanks in Warzone.

PFC joe:
Tanks?

YOU'RE WELCOME!

> badum-ching <

and I agree, while APC's and light light vehicles of the ilk are acceptable and not over powering, the Huge rolling fortresses are usually outta scope for a game that revolves mostly around infantry.

TwoGunBob:
Now, you give me Warzone in 6mm, 10mm, or 15mm and I'll be first in line for tanks, artillery, air strikes, oribital bombardments. I know UWZ has all that with the firemissions but they are incredibly toned down for balance reasons. I mean, I'd love to see an armored column heading for a Dark Legion citadel but just not in 28mm. 28mm is the infantry man's game.

Dear Thom,

If you make a large scale warfare game for Warzone in 10mm I will buy it.

Love,
TwoGunBob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version