Author Topic: Orlando, FL area  (Read 6113 times)

Offline Papasync

Orlando, FL area
« on: October 31, 2005, 06:43:41 AM »
I'm in Lake Mary, just 20 min north of downtown Orlando. Been to SciFi City and Rhubarb games. I'm an old timer trying to get back on to the gaming table. I haven't done any serious gaming in a while but I try to keep up with what going on in the gaming world. I'm painting up some Imperials and Brotherhood for Warzone and some Firstborn and Elves for Chronopia.

If there any Warzone players out there let get to gether and kick those GW players off of the SciFi City tables. Or just get together on our own. Also Rhubarb is a nice little shop  to play in.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2005, 06:46:02 AM by Papasync »

Offline gwingfan

Re: Orlando, FL area
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 06:29:19 AM »
I go to UCF, now and I would be willing to play at SciFi City, but I don't have my figures here...
I am a dark lord of the sith, fear me!!
Homebase: Ambler, PA (near philly); Currently at the University of Central Florida in the Orlando, FL area

Offline Fokke

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 09:58:57 AM »
Im down here in Kissimmee. I still have an imperial and cybertronic army floating around somewhere.  You guys still monitoring this? I play down in the Collisseum games store, we have beautiful terrain thats always being improved. I can travel north but not a huge fan of sci-fi city.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2010, 06:26:52 AM »
It is still mon itored.  Hopefuly, players in your area will chime in.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!