Author Topic: My photobox.  (Read 5545 times)

Offline Morfdoggs

My photobox.
« on: June 19, 2007, 02:51:56 PM »
Here I am posting pics of the box I take my pics with. It cost nothing to make, just used things around the house. All I used was a chardonnay box, a piece of tissue paper from a christmas present, 2 thumbnails, the printed background, and an exacto and duck tape. The whole in the top is where I put an overhead lamp, and the two sides act as diffusers for two other lamps. And the front whole is obviously to put the mini in and take the picture.

Well here it is I hope this could help any in need.

Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth!

Offline Glenn M

Re: My photobox.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2007, 06:38:29 PM »
Very clever design, I have been considering making my own for quite some time.  Perhaps I'll finally get around to it.

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 03:01:23 AM »
Good idea on the crepe paper for the sides, to diffuse your light sources.
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2007, 12:35:29 PM »
I've been meaning to make one for a while, along with so many other things.  i like your idea about the diffusers, and I'll use it.
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline Morfdoggs

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2007, 02:31:40 PM »
Here is where I got my idea from, so I cannot take all the credit.
http://www.dragon-miniatures.com/tips.php?page=diffusion
If you have all the required materials from the tutorial I would make one like that. I had made one a year or so ago and the evil feline beast destroyed it >:(, I just never got around to making another. Mine works just as good but the other one is easier to get the proper lighting.
Happiness is like peeing yourself, everyone can see it but only u can feel its warmth!