Warzone > Open Discussion

[Capitol] Preferences

(1/3) > >>

Steadfast:
Well, its good to be back to the forums. Thus I took the chance of returning with a Poll Question concerning the subdivisions of the Capitol Armed Forces. As a fan of the new system that Warzone Forces vary themselves I would like the opinion of the Capitol (and not only) players for this Corporation. Could even be a chance to discuss the difference between them and even help people whi have hard times deciding which one to pick.

The Standard Infantry Forces are the epitome of the Capitol shooty doctrine. I would like to include the fine leadership packages provided to those boys and girls in the form of the sad Joe Kowalski and the cocroach Mria Del Torres. The Infantry is best suited to players who want a grunt-based army with numerous Support and Aistrike options.

The Navy seems to be the most easy to understand in terms of Doctrines. Mostly consisting of Special Units like the Assault Marines, their convict equivalents, the Free Marines (boy I hate those ... ) and the Sea Lions they are the premier bully shockforces. Players who want a Capitolian assault and first liners Force with fine short to medium range capabilities should pick the Navy. Also fine leadership is being provided in the form of Mitch Hunter and Nathan Parrish.

On the other side, the Army seems to be a different issue. Initially a heavy shooting force, the addition of my beloved Sunset Strikers, Martian Banshees and Desert Scorpions offers some serious field maneuverability, thus making the hammer and anvil startegy a fine basic options. Heavy support in the form of Air Support is much more possible to an Army Force due to the most medium to long range capabilities of the Army.

Anyway, the polls are yours to vote and the texts are yours to write. Have fun and let the conversation begin...

Congratulations for the work Excelsior...I am proud of you.

TwoGunBob:
Free Marines are where it is at if only for fluff reasons. I really do like them best of all the Capitol units just for the story behind them.

ImperialGlory:
Have to disagree.  I totally dig those Captain America paint schemes on the Rangers.

Steel Rabbit:
The Rangers are the single coolest models in the UWZ range. I have 12 of them in my 1000 pt army.

Ruther:
I like all 3 Parts of the captiol army nearly the same. Just the Navy is a bit preferd as i like beachhead and dschungle scenarios. The Sea Lions are my favorite Models there i always field at least 9 of them in my games.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version