Author Topic: No Headhunter Champion (Chronopia) in the Shop?  (Read 6782 times)

Offline Coki

• Chronopia World
No Headhunter Champion (Chronopia) in the Shop?
« on: October 26, 2005, 02:31:09 AM »
I work at a new product list, and i see today in the online shop and in the SEPTEMBER2005PriceCalculator gives no the Headhunter Champion from the Swamp Goblins.

Coki

Offline Anubis31

• Administrator
  • Exclesior Staff/Design
    • Excelsior Entertainment
Re: No Headhunter Champion (Chronopia) in the Shop?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 05:29:55 AM »
Coki,

We have reconfigured our skus, The head hunter champion is still available but now as an accessory
He is available in a 10 pack of head hunters.

here is the link for the macro
http://www.excelsiorentertainment.com/Browse_Item_Details.asp/Item_ID/217/categ_id/60/parent_ids/0,14,60/Name/Headhunter_Warband_(10)

here is the link for the champion as an accessory
http://www.excelsiorentertainment.com/Browse_Item_Details.asp/Item_ID/398

Offline Coki

• Chronopia World
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 08:21:07 AM »
Thx.

But on the picture to the Headhunter Troop is the Champion no presented.

I think it is unlucky to place a single figure (rules) to a troop they cannot buy this in the rules. Same example by the viridian and the viridian lord champion from the sons of kronos. A viridian troop cannot buy a viridian lord champion (rules).

Coki
« Last Edit: October 26, 2005, 08:26:30 AM by Coki »

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 08:36:12 AM »
There are other things to clear up in the shop too.  The Crimson Blades are fielded in units of 2-4 in the book, but the macro pack is 7 plus the leader.  Now I'm all for the macro packs.  They make EE miniatures less expensive, but discrepancies between the rules make for confusion.  Maybe a breakdown of what comes in each macro would be in order.  I don't know if people shopping will deduce whats in the pack from comparing the photo to the listing of the individual components, even though it's right below it.  Any ideas?
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 09:42:19 AM »
Another example is the Inheritor Disciples pack with 7 models (6 troopers and a Sergeant). The minimum size for a unit is 8+Sergeant so two more models should be added to that pack.

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 09:44:09 AM »
All in all, the new site is really good.  I hope EE doesn't think we're nitpickin'.  We're not fussin', just tellin'.  Cheers.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Anubis31

• Administrator
  • Exclesior Staff/Design
    • Excelsior Entertainment
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 10:59:59 AM »
We are going to go through unit by unit and tweek or adjust accordingly to iron out all of the wrinkles.

Just bear with us. and keep on giving input as you come across things. As you can see with all that was done in the last month with getting the site back up from the ground up to revamping the unit packs ect., things may have been missed along the way.

We appreciate all of your input and are working hard to make Excelsior Entertainment and our products, Warzone and Chronopia better each and every day

Jon

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2005, 12:45:08 PM »
I didn't think that anyone was nitpicking, though I thank you for the courtesy to say so. I suppose one issue to address the ones raised is the notion that models in a macro pack are bought. In the case of the HH Champ and the Viridian, they are not present because they are purchased by the squad, but because they are like troops. You can use them or not and get an economy of scale in purchasing them this way. While most packs do conform to the full warband breakdown, some do not. Case in point the above.

Now the HH are missing the pic of the champ in the Macro pack and this is needing to be fixed. The Inheritor was a good catch and we can and should fix that. I agree. We will also look at the Crimson Devil issue too.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!