Author Topic: Raleigh NC  (Read 9469 times)

Edwebley

Raleigh NC
« on: October 23, 2005, 12:35:41 PM »
Here trying slowly but surely to get an army off the ground.

Edgar

Offline bauhaus_blitz

Re: Raleigh NC
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 07:47:55 AM »
I am working on an Imperial force right now. I am familiar with the Raleigh area. Do you ever get out the the Lost Goblin shop?

Ronald

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 01:29:26 AM »
You guys could start an Escelation Campaign* where you meet every couple of weeks.  Your start with a set amount of points and each meeting you increase by  specified amount.  In the time between the two you have to purchase and paint your forces with penalties for whomever isn't done.  Obviously if painting is not your forte you guys can work this out amongst yourselves.  For an example of how this works with real life players go to: www.minivault.com
Just remember that they guy who owns the site paints figs for a living pretty much and so yours don't have to be anywhere near as good.

*Note this concept was designed by the Great Satan (GW) and thus should be renamed something else like a Phased Force Campaign to avoid copywright infringement.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Edwebley

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 06:23:20 AM »
While I know that Lost Goblin exists I have yet to get up there. I have just gotten back to the area after 10 years of being a slave to the government. :)

I wouldnt mind going there though, I live near Siler City so it will have to planned ahead of time.

All I have is the Imp's I got in the base boxset at Origins, Im more looking to muddle through the rules to get a good feel for them before I drop some cash on some other squads.

But overall Im up for anything.

Ed

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2005, 09:40:18 PM »
We are not slaves we are free we are not slaves we are free we are not slaves we are free we are not slaves were are, ahem

Maybe when I get back from my Governemt Approved Overseas Paid Vacation I can grab a buddy of mine and head over for a game or two with you all.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

HAUNCH

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 01:22:25 PM »
I would like to get a game in. Please email me when this happens. I happen to have Capitol / IMP / brother / Bauhaus armies.  About 500 to 1000 points painted. I would like to see how the new rules play out. I don't stop on the forums alot so please email me when you want to get together. haunch79@aol.com.