Author Topic: Armorcast back in business  (Read 8005 times)

Offline Alpha

• FAQ Team
Re: Armorcast back in business
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 09:40:36 PM »
That's awesome news....Armorcast makes some of the finest terrain out there....and if you have it well painted, it makes for an amazing table.
There are several things I never got that I wanted from them...now I may get another shot.
Arch Nemesis of the Pathetically Correct
Ebay Handle: Alpha-Male

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 06:31:36 AM »
so far they have some of their stuff in LGS here in Cleveland and one in Akron area, but they have said that they are in negotiations to distribute through one of the national distributers (don't remeber which one they said they are negotiating with, it's early), and you can get their stuff through their website eventually, if not already (one of the guys used to be a web designer)...

that and they are going to be at Origins and Gen Con, as I said earlier and maybe DragonCon in Atlanta around Labor Day weekend...

B...
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline Daikoku

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2007, 08:41:27 PM »
I've still got a bunch of their stuff in my basement waiting for paint.  They made some of the best stuff around and pretty reasonably priced at that. 

Life is a mountain, death is a feather, duty is all  -  Mishiman Proverb

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 07:22:19 AM »
They made some of the best stuff around and pretty reasonably priced at that. 

I've seen some of the new things that they have made recently...and it is really nice...

some of their new urban scenery is nice for it's detail once it is painted up...

B...
eBay name: sylvas1970