Author Topic: WZ movie list  (Read 10093 times)

Offline cS

• Journeyman
  • IMPERIAL Strikes back
Re: WZ movie list
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2007, 07:56:38 AM »
link link.
IMPERIAL Strikes Back

Offline pinksuezo

REPORT HERESY. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline Jase

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 05:42:29 AM »
Casts Raise Thread -

I had a look at the MC movie website, noting the synopisis. The backstory is different - instead of Imperial breaking into the tablet on Pluto, Mitch Hunter stumbles into it on Earth. I like the look of it, even though its not Warzone - I think big pauldron armour would be hard to pull off realistically without making it cartoonish so I can forgive that. The Brotherhood make an appearance in the film as well as mutants - although not the necromutants that I'm familiar with. Production weblogs have been posted on the site as well.

I'm keeping an open mind - Its not going to be Warzone, it could be worse...Uwe Boll could be directing it  ;D

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Jibbajabbawocky

• Member Emeritus
  • Your Benevolent Dictator
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2007, 06:52:44 AM »
It might be a DVD release.  If so, I plan on having a showing at Maplewood Hobby or maybe the soonest big con afterwards.

Heckling will be encouraged.
"You were engineered with such potential, Serpentor. But you lack the most important DNA of all... Mine!"
Homebase: Northern New Jersey
Ebay: Mokodoba