Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 7189 times)

Offline Drachen

• Journeyman
Howdy
« on: May 20, 2007, 10:34:17 AM »
For those who know me, I apologize for disappearing, busy with work and life (god I hate that life thing).

For those who don't know me, My name is Hans, I like long walks on the beac....oh...this isn't that kind of forum...I am a former employee of EE and just recently (last week) re-emerged into the gaming world.

And you can blame McGee for my reappearance, he's the one who pulled me out of my hole.

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 11:16:43 AM »
For those who know me, I apologize for disappearing, busy with work and life (god I hate that life thing).

For those who don't know me, My name is Hans, I like long walks on the beac....oh...this isn't that kind of forum...I am a former employee of EE and just recently (last week) re-emerged into the gaming world.

And you can blame McGee for my reappearance, he's the one who pulled me out of my hole.

And a fine thing he did too...  I still have that re-match offer available to you. ;D
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 12:04:04 PM »
Welcome back.

Now let's get back to this beach thing...
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Drachen

• Journeyman
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 12:06:22 PM »

And a fine thing he did too...  I still have that re-match offer available to you. ;D

Bring it! I'll remember my tactics eventually...and when that happens...I'll still get creamed...but it'll be a good death :-)

As for the beach thing...o.O  ;D

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 07:37:16 PM »
Wow Hans!  This is a blast from the past.  Should we be expecting the resurection of  Kevin as well?
If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Offline Drachen

• Journeyman
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 08:45:33 AM »
Possibly. I know he posted under the talamania thread as 'Ludwig' and he did show up one of the nights.

Could be a good ole' fashioned rassling

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 09:03:54 AM »
Welcome back ;D
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 12:23:42 PM »
Quote from: Stalker link=topic=2801.msg23034#msg23034 date=
Wow Hans!  This is a blast from the past.  Should we be expecting the resurection of  Kevin as well?

Kevin's already back - his handle is Ludwig.
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 01:16:58 PM »
Hans  ??? Hans  ??? Hans  ???

Good to see you back!!! Wish I had more time to talk to you at Talamania. Hope to see you soon.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Drachen

• Journeyman
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2007, 08:33:40 PM »
Ya hopefully the next time everyone gets together, I'll either have off from work...or won't be a pud and forget to try and switch with my co-worker :-(

Unfortunately, I won't be hitting any trade shows for a bit. Where I work, there are 4 guys to cover 24 hours....so it's a little difficult to switch shifts.

Offline Alxbates

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 10:08:40 PM »
Welcome back.

I don't suppose you absconded with any Devout Risen Archers or Firstborn Earls (or those knight guys in the robes whose name escapes me at the moment...?).

Been looking for those with no luck for a long time...

-Alex
Wan Chew Tree Faw!

Offline Drachen

• Journeyman
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 07:45:37 AM »
That would be a negative, I was still debating on what kind of chronopia army I was gonna start but that didn't pan out.

Knight guy in robes = judge? Big axe...looks badass

A friend of mine has some chronopia stuff, I can see if he has any of what you're looking for and is willing to give it up.

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 12:21:10 PM »
Welsome back DRACHEN!!!  Pleasure to meet ya'. 
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Offline Catinator

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2007, 11:56:06 PM »
Welcome back another lost soul!  ;D

Catinator