Author Topic: Few questions  (Read 18307 times)

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
Re: Few questions
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2005, 04:08:44 PM »

2nd and 3rd action: The totem decides to pick up and throw the last Orc in a fit of anger and is successful!

A little more violent and less likely to happen (given the odds) but perfectly plausible.

Yeah, but it's butt-loads of fun whenever it does work...remember the flying cows in Twister?

Now picture an Orc doing the same thing... :D
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2005, 12:37:21 PM »

2nd and 3rd action: The totem decides to pick up and throw the last Orc in a fit of anger and is successful!

A little more violent and less likely to happen (given the odds) but perfectly plausible.

Yeah, but it's butt-loads of fun whenever it does work...remember the flying cows in Twister?

I am somewhat concerned by your lack of deference and awe when mentioning the Blackblood Empire Southpaw - perhaps a game is in order to remind you of the greatness that is the Bloodthrone?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2005, 01:08:59 PM »

I am somewhat concerned by your lack of deference and awe when mentioning the Blackblood Empire Southpaw - perhaps a game is in order to remind you of the greatness that is the Bloodthrone?

Bring it on.  8)
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline T Prime

• Big Kahuna, Chairman of the Board
  • Administrator
  • Member Prime
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2005, 09:41:59 AM »
Official answer for Rauther...

The rules as quoted by Anubis are correct. The totem may attack (conditions allowing) with both his tusk attack and his slap/sweep attack in the same action. The third attack option is a special attack that requires two actions to perform. It precludes the use of other tactics during its use. Thank you Wedge and Coil for enumerating the point so well. Enjoy and good luck.
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Excelsior!!

Offline Ruther

• Warzone Deutschland
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2005, 12:04:06 PM »
i already got convinced  8)
He Who Laughs Last, Thinks Fastest