Author Topic: Cleveland, Ohio...  (Read 9185 times)

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
Cleveland, Ohio...
« on: October 13, 2005, 05:04:48 PM »
There is a group of us that typically play every other Sunday (this one for example) here in Cleveland...

We usually play at the Warzone Matrix on the west side of Cleveland.

the group includes Stalker from this board, his older brother, and about 5 other people on a regular basis.

B
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline Stalker

• FAQ Team
  • Mid-west Crusader / FAQ team member
Re: Cleveland, Ohio...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 12:32:55 PM »
Thanx Sylvas for covering in my absence.

Name: Glenn P Mardis
State/Province: Ohio
City/Town: Northfield
Games Played: Warzone & Chronopia / RPGs include Mutant Chronicles, Champions, Morrow Project, and of course D&D / I also play all manners of board and bookshelf games
Armies (current points): UWZ - Bauhaus, Capital, Cybertronic, Imperial, Horde, Demnognis, Muahjwe, and working on a BHoodies Army / Chronopia - Devout, Firstborn, & Blackbloods
Additional info:  I play a lot out of my house as it is difficult to get a local gaming store to carry EE products.  As Sylvas has mentioned we have, in the past, met at the Warzone Matrix on the West Side of Cleveland.

If you shoot for the moon and miss, you are still among the stars.

Median

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 11:42:12 AM »
Hello everyone!  Glad to see the site back up and running smooth. 

Yes I play everything from the MC universe. 

Yes I love warzone.

See you all on the tables.

--Median--

Offline The One King

• Do you know what the SOK's got cook'n?
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2006, 08:54:40 PM »
Hello,

Guess I better add my 411.

I live in Northfield, Ohio, which is about half way between Cleveland and Akron on route 8.
Most of my experience is with WZ, however; I have started in to Chronopia this year. I enjoy both games and am willing to play either when I have a chance.

It's clobberin time!

Offline The One King

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2006, 09:00:28 PM »
Just an FYI for anyone knowns anyone who would like to demo the game.

At this point the plan is to have a WZ demo for potential new players at Great Northern Mall. I also understand there is a bigger game planned, played by our experienced group members, in an attempt to attract interest to the demo.

Get the word out, especially if the potential newbie lives in the Cleveland area West of the city.
It's clobberin time!

Offline The One King

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 06:24:00 PM »
Hello WZ fans,

Just wanted to update everyone on the demo.

We had a great location. The store was situated on the corner of a four way intersection. People could view the event from all side as we played in front of a huge glass panneled wall.  In my estamastion over a hundred differant people stoped to at least view the game. We talked to several of them as well. Hopefully we created attention, that will bring people back to the store as more demo's are offered.

Sylvas, I believe I have some time Saturday early evening if you want to test play your event. If not maybe we can break out the Chronopia and include Mojo.

See ya.
It's clobberin time!