Author Topic: Wanted Dark Huntsman  (Read 5392 times)

Wedge

Wanted Dark Huntsman
« on: April 22, 2007, 06:23:53 PM »
I just realized...

I only have 4 Dark Huntsman.  Crap!   ???

I need 5 for my Drop Pod.  If anyone has an extra one they'd be willing to trade let me know.  I don't have a lot to trade though.  We may have to arrange some sort of painting service in return.

Any takers?

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
Re: Wanted Dark Huntsman
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 07:13:40 PM »
Done! As soon as I find the one I have its yours. DO you need it before Talamania? If not Ill give it to you when I pick you up.
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Wedge

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 09:12:18 PM »
Done! As soon as I find the one I have its yours. DO you need it before Talamania? If not Ill give it to you when I pick you up.

No I don't need it for Talamania.  I just realized it was a hole in my army.  Thanks again bro!  Got a figure you want painted?
  8)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2007, 08:59:14 AM »
I just realized...

I only have 4 Dark Huntsman.  Crap!   ???

I need 5 for my Drop Pod.  If anyone has an extra one they'd be willing to trade let me know.  I don't have a lot to trade though.  We may have to arrange some sort of painting service in return.

Any takers?

Ooooh-I never even thought of that!  Sweet option!
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2007, 09:14:08 AM »
If your willing to pay the price on ebay item # 130103388685 contains 10 Dark Huntsmen.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Wedge

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2007, 12:55:44 PM »
If your willing to pay the price on ebay item # 130103388685 contains 10 Dark Huntsmen.

I saw that auction!  Very cool... but I don't need 10 of them and I certainly don't need the other Bauhaus stuff and miscellaneous figs.

I won't bid on that... I don't want to compete with anyone from the forums that may want it.  Thanks for the heads up! ;)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 09:19:46 AM »
Well I won that auction. 5 are becoming Heritic Legionnaires and the other 5 will be for a droppod. Who had a Dissident I could have Madbrad or Veez?
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69