Author Topic: Okay, Now I Get It  (Read 18385 times)

Offline DogOWar

• Member Emeritus
Re: Okay, Now I Get It
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 07:14:08 PM »
Those SHADOWS gave me the willies!!! Gotta be my favorite "villian" form a Sci-Fi series. The first time a SHADOW vessel "shuddered" out of hyper-space.............how friggin cool was that!!

At first, I thought that B5 was your typical generic sci-fi show and really didn't get it a chance at first. But when the shadows first appeared, that was when I was hooked. Not only they were scary looking, but the overall theme of an "ancient evil" rising up was a great story arc.

Cthulhu, anyone?

I still have my "Cthullu For President" bumper sticker from 96'.  I loved their motto: why choose the lesser of two evils! ;D
Its not the dog in the fight, its the fight in the dog!

ebay "handle": irishdog143

Iron Panda

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 02:33:04 PM »
http://www.cafepress.com/buy/election+08/-/pv_design_prod/pg_1/p_storeid.112775224/pNo_112775224/id_17989097/opt_/fpt_/c_360/

This would be good while jogging or lifting weights in the gym.  Might not attract women but it does make a powerful statement.

On the other hand,  scratch that idea.  It's weird. 

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 03:51:46 PM »
"Smile, Cthulhu loathes you" is also a good one.  Also not the sort of thing I would put on my bumper though.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!