Author Topic: Gamers realm stock  (Read 20557 times)

Offline Jase

Re: Gamers realm stock
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 03:16:39 PM »
I'd love to get my hands on the Golem of Darkness, anyone want to grab for me and I would recoup in cash or trade?

Jase
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:23:21 PM by Jase »
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
  • Warzone General extrodinare based in Reading, PA
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 02:47:40 PM »
Yeah John whats the number. I wanted to call today and place an order but the number on their websit is not working.

That's funny...  It should work.

@ Topkick:  Yep... was in there on Saturday night after drill;  They are very pleased to be moving stock.  If they can move all of it, that would be fantastic.

If those Chasseurs don't go, I will likely get them so the Crimson Guard can have a second unit iin the Cyber army I have (too many swords, not enough guns) as well as the Special Forces Regiment- I've been dying to paint up some Wild Roses just for the hell of it....

But I will wait to do so untill after everyone is done picking through things.  :)
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

- Jeffrey Sinclair and Delenn, Babylon 5: "War Without End, Part One" y

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 03:09:57 PM »
Yeah John whats the number. I wanted to call today and place an order but the number on their websit is not working.

That's funny...  It should work.

@ Topkick:  Yep... was in there on Saturday night after drill;  They are very pleased to be moving stock.  If they can move all of it, that would be fantastic.

If those Chasseurs don't go, I will likely get them so the Crimson Guard can have a second unit iin the Cyber army I have (too many swords, not enough guns) as well as the Special Forces Regiment- I've been dying to paint up some Wild Roses just for the hell of it....

But I will wait to do so untill after everyone is done picking through things.  :)

Brother if you need them then don't wait -- no reason to deprive yourself. Such selflessness is it's own reward but have some karma to go with it.  ;)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2007, 04:56:50 PM »

Brother if you need them then don't wait -- no reason to deprive yourself. Such selflessness is it's own reward but have some karma to go with it.  ;)

Eh... don't need them *that* bad.  I still have a squad of the Specials sitting in a drawer all primered.  I just need to get teh gumpton up to give it a go.  As for the Chassuers, I know I have a squad of them somewhere... If I can't find them, I can always pull two squads of my Space Marines to use- they way as well be the same thing.

And get a Captain with a damn sword too... (DWVet with bolter and sword).

Nah, I'll wait for the others to get first- if they survive the cut, then I'll get them.  Thanks for the Karma though.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Why do your people always ask if someone is ready, just before you do something massively unwise?"
"Tradition."

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 04:38:25 PM »
Any way we can get a stock update in a few days?
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Jase

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 04:10:49 AM »
What's the Special Forces Regt consist of? My first thought was it was the four-man pack? Anyone shed a light? Capitol or Imperial? If Imps, I will lay claim to it.

Jase
"Yet across the gulf of space, minds that are to our minds as ours are to those of the beasts that perish, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded this earth with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against us."

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 04:48:01 AM »
What's the Special Forces Regt consist of? My first thought was it was the four-man pack? Anyone shed a light? Capitol or Imperial? If Imps, I will lay claim to it.

Jase

The Regiment is the old style Imperial Blood Berets.  Box of 10.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2007, 04:50:54 AM »
perhaps i can get some of the old style guys from my friend. he likes the new syle better.. (PM me)
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Jase

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2007, 05:57:36 PM »
I just called Gamers Realm then and placed an order. Also found out they had a couple of D & D stuff I've been looking for, so far so good. Just waiting on the email from them to confirm shipping and cost etc.

Thanks for the leads Archer.

Jase

Offline Archer

• Board Member
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2007, 01:33:49 PM »
I just called Gamers Realm then and placed an order. Also found out they had a couple of D & D stuff I've been looking for, so far so good. Just waiting on the email from them to confirm shipping and cost etc.

Thanks for the leads Archer.

Jase

No problem.

I should be back over there in a few weeks- I'll let folks know whats left.
John "Archer" Tinney

"Ready?"
"Tradition."

Offline pinksuezo

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2007, 02:21:33 PM »
i emailed them and ordered the atilla from them way back when (see the Attilas thread for the dibs i laid on it lol), and they wrote back saying they had it, they just had to check the shipping costs. they havent gotten back to me since, even though ive written them again asking whats going on...  could you check for me to see if they still have it?

REPORT HERESY. IT'S YOUR DUTY.

In Nomine Cardinalis

Offline Manic _Miner

• Member Emeritus
    • Four A miniatures
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 01:51:43 AM »
 HI Archer any chance you could find out what Chronopia they have left please.
 Looking to fill in gaps in my Swamp Goblin collection.

Offline wmeredith

• Ebay sig. 9390william.
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 03:58:23 AM »
Hello.

I don't think they carried any chronopia just warzone.

wmeredith
Wise men say absolute power corrupts absolutely I am not a wise man.

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 04:26:55 AM »
Can we get an official update from you John?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Jase

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 04:54:32 AM »
Apologies for the thread necromancy.

Just wanted to say the Golem of Darkness and the Special Forces squad are now in my possesion. Recieved in the post today. I now have a complete Dark Legion army and figs to make Dunsirn Hunters and Loughton Rams.

Jase