Author Topic: First edition  (Read 17210 times)

Offline UrbanShocker

Re: First edition
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2005, 04:32:20 PM »
Lmao,
It takes a lot to PFC joe but dave manages to do it.

Cheers for Dave.

The only thing I'm worried about is PFC joe's response.

Timthetekron

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 12:56:55 AM »
... :D

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 01:53:46 AM »
Oh, my friggin' [insert favorite diety or Joe here]

I'm not sure how I should feel being put on the same pedestal as a favored diety,   Other than the obligatory Simpsons Quote,

"Please do not offer my god a peanut."  -Apu

As for my Foil,

I never **** my gun, I chamber rounds in an imposing manner.

You're welcome to play with old men's shuttle-<i>****s</i> all ya want, just don't tell us bout it.

I understand  half-baked to be better than half-****ed, and so do several of Dave's ex-girlfriends.

Given that we're not in Mexico we'll have to leave the  ****pit's and the ****fighting to Bars with "<i>Fabulous</i> in the description.

oh heavens, I'm so gonna get banned.  I think I oughta just go ahead and report myself.  and all for "Khorney" humor.

Oh yeah, to return this mildly hijacked thread to the original Topic:

First ed provides good canon for the games story but gameplay wise UWZ is leaps beyond.  Not to forget the fact that before first cut the UWZ book topped out at almost double it's final print size.  I wouldn't worry too much, pretty much everything is gonna be back and then some.

Except the Barking Spiders.

Shame, I'll miss the poison GL equipped infiltrating squads of crazed Civil War re-enactors.

-(the soon to be banninated) PFC joe
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum

Offline Coil

• Board Member- First Crusader
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 03:37:49 AM »
Ok, apparently the automatic filters are a bit silly and make it hard [Beavis and Butthead] "Huh,Huh he said hard"[/B and B] to discuss among other things fantasy litterature and farm birds and using various expressions.

No one is getting banninated here (yet), but I think we've had enough fun with the filter right now.

Diety
What's that? A god of weight loss? ;)

/Andreas

Timthetekron

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 11:17:55 AM »
...all in good fun  :D

...the doer of Dark legion impersonations and "khorney' humor has, for the sake of keeping things on topic, and all, been sacked.

...man, you guys are a hoot.  ;)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 03:03:39 PM »
Oh, my friggin' [insert favorite diety or Joe here]

I'm not sure how I should feel being put on the same pedestal as a favored diety, Other than the obligatory Simpsons Quote,

"Please do not offer my god a peanut." -Apu

As for my Foil,

I never **** my gun, I chamber rounds in an imposing manner.

I can add no more to that that hasn't already been considered and, summarily, dumped as, "too easy."

You're welcome to play with old men's shuttle-****s all ya want, just don't tell us bout it.

I never mentioned old men...

I understand half-baked to be better than half-****ed, and so do several of Dave's ex-girlfriends.

YES! A compliment!

Given that we're not in Mexico we'll have to leave the ****pit's and the ****fighting to Bars with "Fabulous in the description.

Apparently, Joe's never flown.

Except the Barking Spiders.

Would that be the Californian or Mexican variety?

On that note, I leave the topic alone...but that was good giggles, dude - thanks. :)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 03:05:10 PM by dmcgee1 »
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 03:12:02 PM »
Diety
What's that? A god of weight loss? ;)

Yeah, much like if Richard Simmons and Jenny Craig, well, you know...c'mon, you know...oh jeez...
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Brother Jim

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2005, 08:08:20 AM »
you know, i seem to have a problem with herds of barking spiders following me around

especially after eating chili, baked beans and cheap, greasy pizza..... ;D :-X
Fear my ability to teleport hand grenades into your pants..........without the pin or spoon !!!!

Ebay alias: sweettooth32

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2005, 06:02:48 AM »
Ah - the dreaded Mexican Barking Spiders - ATS 8? Or, would that be the Foul Wind SA?

Offline Brother Jim

« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2005, 08:42:25 AM »
 ;) naah, they're not mexican barking spiders, they're mixed breed.

anything spicy with lots of meat makes it really, really uncomfortably unpleasant for everyone around me.

TMI alert: and for me too sometimes, some of them burn as they escape captivity. :o ;D

Back on topic: does anyone still have a point cost formula for 1st edition ?..?..?
Fear my ability to teleport hand grenades into your pants..........without the pin or spoon !!!!

Ebay alias: sweettooth32