Author Topic: Mishima Troops  (Read 2524 times)

Offline thrdrakoulis

Mishima Troops
« on: April 01, 2007, 09:34:48 AM »
Hi to all,

I've been playing Warzone for quite some time now.

We plan to move to UWZ rules (playing up to mainly with 1st edition - no comments pls  :) ).
What are the figures that have been actually casted and sold for Mishimese Army?
Eg. Are there any Dark Eden Enigma?
If yes where can I find some?

Are there any unofficial copies of these?

Thanks

Offline Dr. Nick

• Member Emeritus
Re: Mishima Troops
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 01:07:04 PM »
We plan to move to UWZ rules (playing up to mainly with 1st edition - no comments pls  :) ).
no way :)

i like 1. edition! of course its less balanced and the chars really make the game..

but why not? everyone can have a 5 (com helm)A 17*4 hmg 3 w char! (with the field agents, i remeber?)

of course my beloved 1. edition pilgrim executions where GODS

(at least until they banned the cyberarm for brotherhood! (i always thought that unfair: why couldnīt hey have something sacred for the same cost? remember: weapons breacing and the possibility to parry against monsters depended on ST))

@pilgrims: did any of your players play them as main force? (i did, just troopers and executioners, later also some inquisitor majoris..)

cast +4 Armor first round -> 30 A for game

then every round try flying and move into CC / good positon.
if everything good -> 3 A left
-> 6 attacks with ST17*2(?) -> later S12  :( (next round 10 Attacks..)
-> parry, 50% save and A30 in CC
-->  :o ;D 8)

What are the figures that have been actually casted and sold for Mishimese Army?
Eg. Are there any Dark Eden Enigma?

i can only point to the product list and the archives.pdf

everything else some old guy active in uwz knows (not me)

If yes where can I find some?
look the forum, there is a collected post of shops

ebay is obviouse.... (the tecron warmaster went soooo high :( :o) i bid until 62.77 E ...

Are there any unofficial copies of these?
i think you ment proxies?

there is also a thread about that (or several specific)

have fun with UWZ!

one thing: we play with the houserule of 1 support / 2 units.

that makes for much more diverse armies incl. more elite and not forcing you to buy a lot of small crap units
(mishima wins with suicide warheads, and imho followed by imperial: good agents and rams+necromower 2/slot!!)

we play normaly about 800-1200
i find that a very good range. i also tend to like more 1200 bacause in uwz a squad/MHMG in perfect position can wipe out a squad / round -> the game lasts only a few rounds and you cant manover more fresh forces into a existing battle (too few units)

800 is good for 3-4 players

cu
"Donīt anticipate outcome. Await the unfolding of events. Remain in the moment."

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
Re: Mishima Troops
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »
as for stuff that has been cast for Mishima, they never made any of the Monks, the artillery pieces, but you can proxy them from Urban War Triad minis, Ronin Samurai Sniper, Crimson Devil  Chem Sprayer (easy to convert)...

other than that, they made everything else...

B...
eBay name: sylvas1970