Author Topic: new site  (Read 6815 times)

Offline bauhaus_blitz

new site
« on: October 10, 2005, 06:59:07 AM »
I just wanted to chime in on the new site set up. It looks great and the new store system is wonderful. Excelsior, you folks are the greatest ;)!

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
Re: new site
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2005, 07:30:36 AM »
Innit cool?  A more streamlined, user friendly, sexier website.  Crunch the numbers the next time you place an order with the new unit packs.  Less than 3$ a model!   ;D
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline bauhaus_blitz

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2005, 09:02:19 AM »
Yep. when you consider that 99% of the minis are metal,  the price per figure rocks.  :o I briefly considered getting back into 40k after a long hiatus but now I must reconsider that move. The prices of warzone models have been very consistent through out the years. 

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2005, 06:03:26 PM »
Yep. when you consider that 99% of the minis are metal,  the price per figure rocks.  :o I briefly considered getting back into 40k after a long hiatus but now I must reconsider that move. The prices of warzone models have been very consistent through out the years. 

I thought about doing that also, but I think that the boys in England have priced themselves out of my budget...and for plastic minis at that...

B
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline Duke Wilhelm

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2005, 05:55:06 AM »
Great thing about Warzone minis is one can use them for many different Sci-Fantasy and Sci-Fi games.  I use my Bauhaus for:

SST - Mobile Infantry are milita and Vulkans are "APE" suits! 
40K - I don't play at GW stores, the FLGS allows for other minis and so, it's all WARZONE baby!  Note that I use the plastic HMG trooper as a "Heavy Bolter" and it saves a considerable amount of money for me.  Heck the whole 2000 points using Warzone miniatures is cheap compared to what others bought. 
Warzone - of course.  EDIT: Really, to play anything else is a waste of time, yah? ;D

This reminds me I need to place an order as I need more.   :o

Oh, and this new website is really nice!  Very user friendly and looks good too. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005, 06:55:03 AM by Duke Wilhelm »
Best Regards,
William White

Offline bauhaus_blitz

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2005, 09:57:47 AM »
I have played SST and WARMACHINE but I did not get into either of the games really heavy. Both games have good qualities but WARZONE has the alternate unit activation which makes the game, for me any way, very involving and tense at times. 

Offline Duke Wilhelm

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2005, 10:06:55 AM »
Warzone games that I have played have always been "memorable" for me as well as fun.   Other games are simply passing the time, they don't provide me with the same feel as Warzone does.  I THINK about Warzone when I'm not playing.  That's a big deal for me.   

Knowing that here's another way of expressing how much I like this site:
This new site now reflects the quality of the game systems that EE produces even better than before. 
Best Regards,
William White