Author Topic: Centurion Preceptor - Limit 1 per necrorganic squad  (Read 9760 times)

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
Re: Centurion Preceptor - Limit 1 per necrorganic squad
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2010, 04:49:14 PM »
You would be wrong. The Neronian Legionnaires are suppose to be Necrorganic, that is why they have Necrorganic Resistance.

Not true.  Neronians are necrobiotic.  They have no leader model, and are, therefore, a Leaderless Squad.

The Legions of Algeroth:
Centurion Preceptor
Individual trooper, limit one per necrorganic squad, necrobiotic
(p. 452)

But Algeroth has no necrorganic squads!!
So?

I believe that they are included in the Algeroth list to provide for a Zombie Master in the event of the following:
In the event enemy model(s) are turned into necrorganics (Ragathol's Blade of Lost Souls), they'll need to be led.  The Preceptor can perform this duty.
The army list contains necrorganics from the Hordes.

Further, it is my belief that the llimitation of "1 per necrorganic squad" is where the error exists, not that there are no Algeroth necrorganics.  Simply change it to read "1 squad" and all should be good.  In this way, they may be purchased in anticipation of having zombies to command, or may command necrorganics that are purchased from the Horde list.

By no means is my solution official.  While I am on the FAQ Team, I am speaking for myself, on this one.

If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2010, 05:12:26 PM »
Dave I know that old 2007 statement is incorrect, but if you change the model there then you have to change it on page 444 where the model works fine as is. The Horde has necroorgantic squad.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2010, 04:48:19 PM »
Simply re-name it to an Algeroth Centurion Preceptor.  Then the limitation could be re-worded.  ;D
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!