Author Topic: Rocket Pods on EDD  (Read 3360 times)

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Rocket Pods on EDD
« on: October 09, 2005, 05:44:59 AM »
 Just curios. I know it was mention on the old forums by me but i would like to know for use in scenario or a house game not an offical game what would the point cost be to add rocket pods to the Eradicator Deathdroid.AP and would the AP rockets be incendiary like the Hurricane Walker.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
Re: Rocket Pods on EDD
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 05:02:27 AM »
Just to bring this up again I had a conversation  with Thom a long while ago, and there was talk of an EDD with the RL pods as a load out. Is there a chance we could get what the additional pt cost would be.
Define Irony-A bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline jjdodger

• Board Member
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 09:18:46 PM »
There was supposed to be an expansion where the EDD would be a Kit: choose left arm weapon, right arm weapon, pod/no pod, auto repair kit, a few other things as well. I have no clue on how the points would work though.

Offline Dragon62

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2006, 09:22:39 AM »
I would like to know whats up with this. There was suppose to be a expansion with was to include the rocket pod.

Homebase-New Jersey
Ebay-Dragondrake69

Offline PFC joe

• Private First Class
  • Private First Class
  • assistance from a distance
    • PFC joe's After Action Reviews
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2006, 09:55:42 AM »
Unless a playtestor with prerealease information shows up we may never see the expansion related materials.  The only thing I can suggest is too wait and see what Grumpel comes up with.

-PFC joe
Qui desiderat pacem pręparet bellum