Author Topic: Mutant Chonicles timeline  (Read 3706 times)

Offline kwegibu

Mutant Chonicles timeline
« on: October 11, 2005, 08:49:58 PM »
I wondered if anyone knew the timeline all the wonderful MC stuff was released in?

RPG
CCG
Warzone 1st edition
Siege of the Citadel
Fury of the Clansmen
Blood Berets
Doomtrooper Sega game
the three novels
Warzone 2nd edition
UWZ

Am i missing anything?  I have all of it except one or two source books from the RPG and some of the cards. And i don't have ALL the warzone minis either, but i do have all the books from all the editions ;) And a awful lot of figures.

The reason i ask is largely due to the discrepencies in the fluff each of these things create. I can't decide which version I like best, but I am leaning towards the RPG. It definitely isn't the 2nd eidtion chronicles of war version. Thom's is definatly up there, ill have to read his and the rpgs side by side. It also makes me wonder why the Siege cybertronic doomtroopers are not cyril and vince. It seems like if siege came after warzone they would be. But if it came before, why isn't coral beach in warzone? Well he is in a supplement to first edition, but i dunno, thats why im asking for a timeline :)

On a funnier note, people gave excelsior a hard time for the errata the book needed; i was going through first and second edition today and man.....words mispelled and missing all over the place - several pages were not even in english, statlines all messed up.....

zebuleon

Re: Mutant Chonicles timeline
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2005, 09:19:36 PM »
From what I recall it was more of this order

Rpg 1st edition - 93
Seige of the Citadel - 93
Blood Berets - 93
Fury of the Clansmen -94
three novels - 94 at least the first
CCG - 94
Doomtrooper Sega game - 94?
Corporate books and Algeroth/Illian all before Warzone
Warzone 1st edition - 95
RGP 2nd edition - 97
Warzone 2nd edition - 98
UWZ - 03

Offline Enker

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2005, 11:10:18 PM »
From what I recall it was more of this order
Warzone 1st edition - 95

Oh my God. We play this game already ten years (with a short break of a few years  ;) ). Where has all the time gone?  ??? :o
Marines! Lets kick some A S S!

Offline kwegibu

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2005, 06:24:55 AM »
i wasnt attempting to put them in any order when i listed them. Thanks, that helps a lot.

Man MC is so awesome :)