Author Topic: Debate  (Read 10046 times)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
Debate
« on: March 11, 2007, 03:32:19 PM »
This affects mainly Norte Americanos.

Which Apostle of Darkness (or Dark Prophet of the Devout) is responsible for moving Daylight Savings Time forward three weeks?

Talk amongst yourselves.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Debate
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 04:42:48 PM »
Obviously the Lord of Deceit and Corruption. He is spereading the false hope of Energy Conservation by forcing you out of bed one hour earlier. Think of the many lies to be told Monday by those who forgot to set their clocks ahead. Semai is pleased by the adjusted Daylight Savings Time.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline Sylvas

• Midwest Crusader
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 05:04:13 PM »
now I believe that it has to be Muwahije, because it's madness and insanity to think that having Daylight Savings Time three months earlier is going to make any difference whatsoever to the use of energy...

B...
don't get me started about this...my work computer is already screwed up....
eBay name: sylvas1970

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 05:25:03 AM »
Obviously the Lord of Deceit and Corruption. He is spereading the false hope of Energy Conservation by forcing you out of bed one hour earlier. Think of the many lies to be told Monday by those who forgot to set their clocks ahead. Semai is pleased by the adjusted Daylight Savings Time.

You know the ways of Darkness well......too well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 07:38:14 AM by masherking »
Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline joshuaslater

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Homebase: Philadelphia, PA
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2007, 07:34:16 AM »
I'll blame the One King from the Chronopia Firstborn.  He's all about messing with the time stream.
May the Dark Lords of Lead-Free Pewter smile kindly upon you.

Homebase: Philadelphia, PA

Offline Southpaw

• Board Member
  • The Board
  • I see lead people.
    • Topkick's Trading Post
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2007, 07:41:22 AM »
Obviously my good buddy Demnogonis is to blame....it's really quite simple when you look at it....

By throwing our biological clocks out of whack, the body grows weak and weary....tired and worn....

And as our bodies grow weary...so to do they become sickly from exhaustion and being too tired to fight off disease....

The more we fall ill....the more the Great Befouler smiles.....

Exquisite.....purely exquisite....

SP
Webmaster/Manager
Topkick's Trading Post

The one truth of the Dark Lord is this: death is inevitable, flesh decays, and power commands...

From The Scrolls of the Dead
Negral Zar'akin

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 10:10:54 AM »
Once could argue for Algeroth-people loose sleep, miss meetings, get frustrated that their computers don't work and suddenly hurt feelings become insults that become fighting...

Or Illian-this is just another way the Dark Symmetry has infiltrated out computers making them worthless.
VeezCon products:  Not as good as if they had been actually produced by a real figure company, but better than using your shoe to proxy with...sort of!

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 02:30:43 PM »
All good replies but I must point out something. No matter which of them it was, all of us are here putting out our theories attempting to convince, cajole and beguile all others that their theory and therefore their Dark Apostle is the manipulator.

This my unknown servants of Deceit is the essence of Semai - In trying to prove me wrong you have all become ensnared in his trap. Thus does the power of Semnai grow. By boast and lie, by trickery and deceit, one person at a time the power of the Corruptor grows. Welcome to the fold my children, welcome.

Topkick the Interrogator - Chosen of Semai
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Offline Veez

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 02:58:43 PM »
The biter bit!  Your circular logic confounds.  Truly you serve the apostle of deceit and politics.

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 03:11:31 PM »
Savings Time, schmavings time - suck it up, fire 'til you hear, "click!" reload, and fire some more!  That way, it don't matter which friggin' twisted apostle it is, it just twitches.  (sorry, I think my Bauhaus is showing...)
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2007, 04:22:34 PM »
Pay attention and heed my words you lesser life forms. This Daylight Savings time of which you speak is just the first step in My master plan to ensure we take our rightful place as your controllers and masters. Who are we you ask? We are Cybertronic and I am the Operations Overseer. You are the lesser lifeforms that suffer from the lack of sleep. You waste precious planning and organization time "resetting" your clock and computers. We control your life. We are in your vehicles, we control your entertainment, we control your food and your money. Most of all we control your EMAIL, your life blood. The battle is joined. Our Victory is assured. Enslavement is inevitable. Resistance is futile.
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline masherking

• Member Emeritus
  • THE ALLATLOH of ROCK n' ROLLA
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2007, 05:54:05 PM »
Daylight Savgings Time!
connect the dots. Roswell, captian hook, #333 and the illuminati. its all there in front of your face.
                                 Cartel conspiracy.
                                     nuff said.

Goddamn! its good to be the MasherKing.
home: New Jersey
E-bay: Johny_wonderful

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 06:42:43 PM »
Excellent.....Excellent

Every hour the shadow of my Master grows across the Forum. Cybertronic and the Cartel indeed. With every claim the hand of Semai stretches forth and grabs more souls. You cannot escape for the only escape is to admit that it is the work of Semai and once you have done so you are his. Conversely to deny Semai is to fall further into his trap. Avoid not his snares for they only beget more snares. Your humanity makes you uniquely qualified to serve. Vanity, Ego, Stubbornness - all these are imprinted on the human soul. More importantly they are the tools of Semai.

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 06:54:43 PM »
We have no soul. Only pure untainted logic. You Lord Semai and the rest of the  Dark Apostles are nothing more than a legend started long ago, by our decendents who traveled back in time, to occupy the minds of the weak.  The entity known as Topkick is correct, YOUR humanity, makes you uniquely qualified to serve..... US.
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2007, 07:09:00 PM »
Ah impudence - last refuge of the weak and frightened. By refusing Semai you enslave yourselves to him totally. You deny your humanity but it is there. If it were not, then you would not conform yourselves to the conventions of your fellow humans. You attempt to join them by conforming your society and Corporation to the standards of those you consider inferior. Indeed this weaknes makes you even more amusing than they - for deep in the most private places of their souls they recognize and understand that they are lost. You however attempt to curry their approval and at the same time denounce that which you secretly desire above all else. Your contridicion is a source of constant amusement - It borders on arrogance which of course will lead to your downfall. The tender morsels that are your souls will be a most succulent morsel for my Master. By seeking power you employ the tools of Semai and in turn become his tools. Struggle my puppets, struggle as Semai watches your dance and is amused.