Author Topic: Debate  (Read 10079 times)

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
Re: Debate
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 07:22:49 PM »
Fun little thread - I gotta throw karma at you all for entering into the spirit of the game.

Did I miss anyone?  ;D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 07:34:06 PM by Topkick »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline PhillySniper

• Member Emeritus
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 08:07:02 PM »
Ah impudence - last refuge of the weak and frightened. By refusing Semai you enslave yourselves to him totally. You deny your humanity but it is there. If it were not, then you would not conform yourselves to the conventions of your fellow humans. You attempt to join them by conforming your society and Corporation to the standards of those you consider inferior. Indeed this weaknes makes you even more amusing than they - for deep in the most private places of their souls they recognize and understand that they are lost. You however attempt to curry their approval and at the same time denounce that which you secretly desire above all else. Your contridicion is a source of constant amusement - It borders on arrogance which of course will lead to your downfall. The tender morsels that are your souls will be a most succulent morsel for my Master. By seeking power you employ the tools of Semai and in turn become his tools. Struggle my puppets, struggle as Semai watches your dance and is amused.

Does not compute bzzkrr Does not compzzzkk
Shoot First and ask questions later.

Homebase- Philadelphia
Ebay name. Phillychocolatem

Offline Topkick

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Former Crusader Coordinator - Midwest Region
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2007, 08:27:15 PM »
Heh - Clean up of fallen corporation on aisle 5  ;D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss (1904 - 1991)

Homebase:  South Central Wisconsin
E-Bay Handle: Topkick-890

Offline dmcgee1

• Board Member
  • Administrator
  • Member Emeritus
  • Ask away!
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2007, 02:31:02 AM »
Daylight Savgings Time!
connect the dots. Roswell, captian hook, #333 and the illuminati. its all there in front of your face.
                                 Cartel conspiracy.
                                     nuff said.

Captain Hook?  I never considered that angle - it all fits now.  The truth is ....(*hurk!*)
If sing, sang, and sung, sink, sank, and sunk, and drink, drank, and drunk, how is it that it isn't bring, brang, and brung, think, thank and thunk, and ding, dang, and dung?

Don't even get me started about bad, badder and baddest.  Run, ran AND run...again?  C'mon!